• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Wildcard Weekend Discussion (Other Teams)

How many Wildcard Teams progress to the divisional round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I was listening to that on the way home on Sirius and was totally confused what happened.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Texans offense looks so basic and their QB seems lost.
This game is over minus a defensive score.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I was listening to that on the way home on Sirius and was totally confused what happened.
Bills kicked off, Texans player waived is arms that he was not coming out, caught the ball and tossed it to a ref who jump away from it as it was a liv ball and Bills picked it up for what we thought they were going to rule a TD but common sense prevailed and it was ruled a touchback.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
buffalo might have something for us, they look for real. that defense is scary for us right now.

i dont worry about their offense in the slightest though lol.

id love to see both buffalo and Tennessee win, i could see buffalo knocking the chiefs out

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watt living on his phone. Pretty weird; people don't know how to just sit or sit and talk to the person next to them.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
buffalo might have something for us, they look for real. that defense is scary for us right now.

i dont worry about their offense in the slightest though lol.

id love to see both buffalo and Tennessee win, i could see buffalo knocking the chiefs out
Not worried about Bufallo.