• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Discussion (Other Teams)

How many of the road teams win in the divisional round?

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Come on Vikings. Damn. I hate the 49ers and their fans.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Did Bosa seriously fake being hurt, he was down for a bit then got upsnd was all pumped and excited randomly.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Every team now just running out the clock on Punts. Kill some clock, then False start then run the clock more. Belichick started something and now all teams doing it lol.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Every team now just running out the clock on Punts. Kill some clock, then False start then run the clock more. Belichick started something and now all teams doing it lol.
it's really not good. Even if it did blow up on the patriots. It's really lame and not particularly football

JO_75

Hall of Famer
it's really not good. Even if it did blow up on the patriots. It's really lame and not particularly football

It shortens the game, keeps your opponent's offense on the bench a bit longer, and if the opposing team has a problem with it, use a timeout. In hindsight it's a good football strategy but I get why people don't like it.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
What we’re seeing from Houston is what you get when you have more than one receiving TE and one WR.

I’m really torn in this draft, biadasz is a certified stud IOL, but we could desperately use a guy like KJ hamler. But then of course our defense is fucked, so we gotta go after a chaisson or weaver or gallimore too.

this first round is gonna be crucial as hell. We should be able to do that kinda shit but we have one real downfield threat

JO_75

Hall of Famer
BLOCKED PUNT! Texans take a 14-0 lead early. Everything is going wrong for KC like it did for us.