• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Any Wrestling Fans in the House?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's not what she wants. It's what makes a better show and she would be a great heel. She has zero feminine appeal!! Regardless how hard she tries to be feminine with her character her ghetto shines through. she isnt attractive at all!!

Zero feminine appeal? Tries to be feminine? Isn't attractive at all! SMH! Man that girl is FINE AS HELL! And all of that "ghetto" you keep speaking of is her "BOSS" persona.

2262377d058683c30ab5772e658a8174--womens-wrestling-sasha-bank.jpg

Last edited:

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Currently Raw & Smackdown are okay to me. I mean they overloaded the Raw roster and then don't any storylines or angles for guys.

Ex: There was no reason to build Bray Wyatt up on Smackdown then move him to Raw only to have him wonder around on babbling on for a rivalry with Finn Balor that gets neither anywhere.

They'd rather create tag teams from singles competitors than have actual tag teams carrying the division. Why bother bringing up The Revival from NXT.

I find myself moreso on the Network or Dailymotion watching old WWF/ NWA / WCW stuff.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Currently Raw & Smackdown are okay to me. I mean they overloaded the Raw roster and then don't any storylines or angles for guys.

Ex: There was no reason to build Bray Wyatt up on Smackdown then move him to Raw only to have him wonder around on babbling on for a rivalry with Finn Balor that gets neither anywhere.

They'd rather create tag teams from singles competitors than have actual tag teams carrying the division. Why bother bringing up The Revival from NXT.

I find myself moreso on the Network or Dailymotion watching old WWF/ NWA / WCW stuff.

To me, I enjoy SD more than RAW (with the exception of The New Day and The Fashion Files). It's a bit more entertaining and I'm starting to like this KO vs. Shane angle.

Speaking of (A)ngles, the segment about Jason Jordan being Kurt Angle's "illegitimate" son was dumb. Sure it was cool that they're trying to push him as a singles star, but to lose to cena AND reigns in back to back weeks? Yeah that's REALLY gonna elevate him alright.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If your a fan of The Bullet Club, check out their parody of DX Invading WCW when they "invaded" Monday Night Raw last week.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I liked these cats when they wore the vibrant colors in their trunks and face paint BUT, I am really digging their roughneck persona. They got the Tag Team Championship on "LOCK!" Welcome! To the "USO" penitentiary! :smoke: :cool: :mad:

th

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I liked these cats when they wore the vibrant colors in their trunks and face paint BUT, I am really digging their roughneck persona. They got the Tag Team Championship on "LOCK!" Welcome! To the "USO" penitentiary! :smoke: :cool: :mad:

th
Thing with them is that seems authentic when they come out. Like, I actually believe this is who they truly are. Big ups to them.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thing with them is that seems authentic when they come out. Like, I actually believe this is who they truly are. Big ups to them.

Well, when they came out with their native war dance...that was them as well! I enjoyed seeing them in those multi-colored trunks and face paint to match. Very nice look! But, I love their new "attitude" and look as well.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Well, when they came out with their native war dance...that was them as well! I enjoyed seeing them in those multi-colored trunks and face paint to match. Very nice look! But, I love their new "attitude" and look as well.
I didn't mind them as babyfaces, but they are much better as heels.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I cant remember. 2014 i think

- NXT, the new developmental brand for WWE is run by Triple H and is heads and tails above anything that happens on RAW or Smackdown. Fans basically are clamoring for Triple H to take over for Vince.

- If you watched TNA as well, you'd be surprised that Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles all currently wrestle for WWE. AJ Styles is the current WWE Champion and first won the title September 2016. He faces Brock Lesnar in a title vs title match at Survivor Series this Sunday.

- WWE once again did the Brand Split like they did in 2002. Kurt Angle and Stephanie McMahon run RAW, Shane McMahon who returned in Feb 2016 and Daniel Bryan who retired due to neck injuries run Smackdown. Smackdown has the WWE Championship, and RAW made a new heavyweight title, The Universal Championship which is held by Brock Lesnar. Due to the brand split, they have the RAW and SD Champions facing off at Survivor Series, and a Team RAW vs Team Smackdown Traditional Survivor Series match.

- WWE is on a decline as someone else said and if you want to watch entertaining wrestling, get New Japan World(New Japan Pro Wrestling's Streaming Service), as posted above Chris Jericho is facing Kenny Omega in a huge match at their big show of the year. Ring of Honor is also the promotion to watch as well.

Nightman

Practice Squad
I cant remember. 2014 i think
After Vince bought WCW, was a fan when it was Jim Crockett promotions NWA Mid Atlantic territory, nothing like watching at 6:05 on Superstation TBS on Saturday Nights.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JO_75

Hall of Famer
AXS TV is airing a 3 hour Special on Wrestle Kingdom 12 tonight at 8pm. They are airing 3 Championship Matches including Omega vs Jericho.