• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
It's a Mile High game anniversary today but why the hack is this happening for weeks now?
upload_2022-1-13_10-53-44.png

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No, no.
Competent enough I guess, so a friend who is certified asked if i want to help on some longer runs, he was short one person.

Now I wish I did that stuff all my life. What the fuck was I thinking.....

ah cool - yeah a friend of mine used to do help on boat deliveries as a way of getting his miles up when working towards becoming certified
ive never done any of the yachty stuff - my career is entirely built around smaller boats and watercraft which i regret for exactly the same reason as you lol

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
ah cool - yeah a friend of mine used to do help on boat deliveries as a way of getting his miles up when working towards becoming certified
ive never done any of the yachty stuff - my career is entirely built around smaller boats and watercraft which i regret for exactly the same reason as you lol
I was officially a cook but actually doing daytime watch, two other guys night shifts. Not that I didn't join during night from time to time.
Full moon, 15knts broad reach - it's better than sex, I swear.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I was officially a cook but actually doing daytime watch, two other guys night shifts. Not that I didn't join during night from time to time.
Full moon, 15knts broad reach - it's better than sex, I swear.

stunning - and if the tide's with you as well then it's smooth too so the water's beautiful

i was so frustrated when about 8 years ago i was asked to participate in a 24 hour in-land race with rotating crews (a bit like le mans but for 5 man crewed boats) and it was a beautiful full moon but we had too much cloud cover so never got the benefit

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
stunning - and if the tide's with you as well then it's smooth too so the water's beautiful

i was so frustrated when about 8 years ago i was asked to participate in a 24 hour in-land race with rotating crews (a bit like le mans but for 5 man crewed boats) and it was a beautiful full moon but we had too much cloud cover so never got the benefit
I wasn't quite in-land - roughly 30 south and 170 west :-)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So obviously we all would hate the Super Bowl if somehow it was Belichick vs Brady, media would so bad for two weeks.

What is everyone's preferred Super Bowl matchup or winner? I'd want to see the Bills win it all, seeing a team win their first Championship is pretty neat. If we get a Bills-Packers Super Bowl I'll be ok with whoever wins.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So obviously we all would hate the Super Bowl if somehow it was Belichick vs Brady, media would so bad for two weeks.

What is everyone's preferred Super Bowl matchup or winner? I'd want to see the Bills win it all, seeing a team win their first Championship is pretty neat. If we get a Bills-Packers Super Bowl I'll be ok with whoever wins.
Steelers vs Cowboys would be worse than Bucs vs Pats. Unlikely but theoretically possible.

I wouldn't mind 49ers vs Bills game.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Anyone Vs the Bucs. Bucs win, only because I want another year of Super Bowl parties to enjoy here in Tampa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk