• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If any of you doubt this, you could register an account @ steelernation.com and bring up how Tomlin hasn't made it any farther in the past decade than getting bounced in wild the card round. He should be thanking Cowher and Ben for the 1 Super Bowl ring that he does have.
Nobodies doubting you, it’s just… like wtf?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
AdventurousImperfectAmericantoad-max-1mb.gif

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm with you. You can't make this shit up. I should have mentioned that this "Lead Woke Mod" doesn't even live in Pittsburgh. He lives in Texas.. He's one of those types that is all proud of his belt buckles and cowboy hat.

Thank you for bringing all that up. Also, love the username.... ;)

Welcome to the Flock!

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm with you. You can't make this shit up. I should have mentioned that this "Lead Woke Mod" doesn't even live in Pittsburgh. He lives in Texas.. He's one of those types that is all proud of his belt buckles and cowboy hat.
I think you're missing the point of the "wtf"? lmao.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why, so he can turn into Checkdown Joe, 2.0?

I think the end goal would be for Lamar to take the checkdowns more often instead of always trying to make a play when there's nothing there. He made quite a few bad decisions last season resulting in turnovers so it would be nice to see him dump the ball off more to his checkdown options.

That being said, they were planning to get the RBs more involved in the passing game last season, but then all of the injuries happened. I can completely understand why Lamar would try to force the ball downfield when his only other options were a bunch of way past-their-prime RBs with almost no juice left in the tank. Not sure if even Flacco would feel comfortable trying to dump the ball off to those guys.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
GD of course I miss the drama and can't see his profile lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ya'll see similarities between Likely and Delanie Walker? That's his comparison but wasn't Delanie a great run blocker?