• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Ballz Deep.

Practice Squad
Can someone explain why was the first ban of this dickhead called a mistake?

Wait a second. I was just warned by a moderator within the past hour that name-calling/insulting wouldn't be tolerated, yet here we have a guy named "allblack" (go figure) calling me a "dickhead" and another moderator (the one who :accidentally" banned me in the first place) thumbs-upping his post.

It's funny how rules are applied based on agreeing with one's personal beliefs. Yep. No bias here. Hey, open borders for all ..

Ballz Deep.

Practice Squad
They banned him for repeatedly using profanity (which is against their forum rules) and for personal attacks on other users. I only bothered to read like 2-3 pages of content, but it was mostly just talking about getting his dick sucked by other users moms.

In terms of Steelers "takes", among the one's that I saw:
1. Tomlin is basically Marvin Lewis. I can actually get on board with Tomlin being slightly overrated, but this is a stretch.
2. Steelers made huge mistakes in letting Bell and Juju go. I'm not sure how anybody arrives at either conclusion. Apparently they're both still high end players
3. Minkah Fitzpatrick is vastly overrated and they should have never paid him. Should have just drafted somebody else instead.
4. Colin Cowherd is apparently a very well respected football analyst, based on the fact that he has a second house on the beach and drives nice cars.

That was what I found in the first 5 minutes.
You obviously didn't even read 2-4 pages, or reading comprehension simply isn't your thing. At no point did anyone ever say that I was "banned for profanity". The woke mod himself was referring to me as a "dick" and a "bleeding [profanity deleted]" in the thread that you are referencing. I'm not sure why you are trying to peddle a narrative that I was banned for being profane, unless this is intended to be a liberal hit job on your part by spreading fallacy and fake news.

Again, provide your source(s) or go back to enjoy our current gas prices and open borders.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
yet here we have a guy named "allblack" (go figure)
Good lord, someone ban this fuck again please. I think I know where he's getting at with this and we don't need this shit here

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Wait a second. I was just warned by a moderator within the past hour that name-calling/insulting wouldn't be tolerated, yet here we have a guy named "allblack" (go figure) calling me a "dickhead" and another moderator (the one who :accidentally" banned me in the first place) thumbs-upping his post.

It's funny how rules are applied based on agreeing with one's personal beliefs. Yep. No bias here. Hey, open borders for all ..

because you've not come here in good faith, and he's been here for years

and also because you're the only person who so far has used a slur

but also as a pointer, we don't owe you "no bias" - we dont know you...

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
You obviously didn't even read 2-4 pages, or reading comprehension simply isn't your thing. At no point did anyone ever say that I was "banned for profanity". The woke mod himself was referring to me as a "dick" and a "bleeding [profanity deleted]" in the thread that you are referencing. I'm not sure why you are trying to peddle a narrative that I was banned for being profane, unless this is intended to be a liberal hit job on your part by spreading fallacy and fake news.

Again, provide your source(s) or go back to enjoy our current gas prices and open borders.
[IMG alt="CoolieMan"]https://www.steelernation.com/forums/data/avatars/m/0/161.jpg?1613068474[/IMG]

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster​

JoinedApr 9, 2014Messages12,971Reaction score21,526Points113LocationHeaven on Earth
Lame bama fan
So what... you obviously have an issue with some people and their nature in responding back in like to their douchebagness. I've been here long enough to see the pattern. Like I said why ban him, you come off as someone who should be able to take it but I guess not.
he broke board rules

he was warned multiple times and decided he was above the rules so he was shown the door

he came back under a different name, which also violates board rules and continued ignoring the rules and acting like a douchebag

the version that started this thread is at least his 10 persona on this site, he has had 3 others in this thread

all future versions will be banned immediately

don't like it or don't like the way this board is moderated, well cry to the board admin. or leave

either way I don't give a ****

Reactions:slashsteel, GMC, fedderone and 1 other person

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

allblackraven is an extremely good member and you're basically a troll and Allblackraven comes from the Ravens all black uni's. Get over it

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That's not how you "get down", huh? So, if I understand correctly, you prefer a world that fosters a culture of limiting free speech and promoting censorship?

Gee .. wonder who he voted for.
Lol that’s not me. Please though, continue your political ranting on our football forums, we all appreciate it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I was just about to go in and ban him again and it looks like it's already been taken care of. lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

Also, I'm totally fine with current gas prices. Was Econ 101 not a class you took, or were you just born un-American?
I have this radical thing called useful skills. Foreign term to you, I'm certain, but it involves people paying you lots of money to provide a service to them. That means I can afford things, like $5 gas. I can also afford groceries, healthcare, and vacations. I can afford to invest in the stock market (and can afford to lose money in the stock market) and I'm even probably going to go drop $50-60K on a new truck this weekend.

Also as a real Republican, and not one of these fake "Trumptards" who have no real values or morals, I'm generally fine with open borders. All the evil, mooching, Mexicans do is take away the jobs that you would do, because you have no relevant skills, and work for almost predominantly Republican owned businesses, who take advantage of low labor costs so that they can personally profit off of them.

Take a look around at the types of businesses hiring Mexican immigrants, and let me know how many of them are part of the "woke" contingency? Because when I think liberal culture, I think about farmers, construction workers, and landscapers...

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was just about to go in and ban him again and it looks like it's already been taken care of. lol
Damn it. What the hell? It was just starting to get fun...

Also, fun fact, when he moves over to the Bengals board and complains about the nazis here that got him banned, he's going to use me as a reference as somebody who didn't want him banned.

You can't make this shit up.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Damn it. What the hell? It was just starting to get fun...

Also, fun fact, when he moves over to the Bengals board and complains about the nazis here that got him banned, he's going to use me as a reference as somebody who didn't want him banned.

You can't make this shit up.
no you can't. I'll have to warn the Bengals board....

Pretty soon he would be telling mainjet that he's not a true jets fan....

maybe he will come onto the board at some point and see your most recent post to him, but he won't be able to reply

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll "partially defend him", in that he's not entirely wrong about that message board. Like they did ban him for doing a lot of the same things that other posters, including mods, were doing, i.e. profanity, name calling, etc.

But obviously he's just a douche who wasn't here to talk Ravens, so yeah, he's gotta go. I'm sure he'll be back on another username any second now though.

I can stomach politics and off-topic talk for awhile, but everybody gets back on point eventually. That guy was never going to.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Whoa whoa, cowherds show co-stars joy Taylor, and for that, everything he says gets a pass, I love that big bitch
God she’s fine lol

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Whoa whoa, cowherds show co-stars joy Taylor, and for that, everything he says gets a pass, I love that big bitch
I don't even know why people think she's "big". Big titties, yes, but people think she's like fat. I've seen full pictures, and I'm not seeing it.

Not to go down a rabbit hole, but like I really don't want to hear people like her talk about like "treating women the same" and all the sexist issues. She literally goes out of her way, everyday, to post pictures on Twitter, Instagram, etc. with her tits as popped out as they could possibly be. She knows exactly what she's doing and why everybody watches her. Just own that. It'd be the most refreshing thing in the world if she stood up and said "Hey, I obviously got this job not only because I'm smart, but because I'm great looking and have gigantic floppies that I know how to showcase as well as anybody".