• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I can’t imagine living like that, your entire existence is based around supporting a former president and complaining that the leftist woke mob doesn’t like hearing your bullshit. Some people literally live to do this, it’s all they do.
I admit I often need a break from politics. I am a summer person so I don’t want politics bringing me down. I rather be out fishing.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I admit I often need a break from politics. I am a summer person so I don’t want politics bringing me down. I rather be out fishing.
I got off social media so I never have to discuss it again. I used to take pride in using social media to follow current events, like I was so cool for arguing about the same shit everyone else was. Now I take pride in burying my fucking head in the sand. If the end comes, surprise me with it, until then it doesn’t matter who’s in what office because I’ll be working 40+ a week and paying my bills regardless, no sense making a fuss about the ups and downs of that simple rule of life.

I avoid it like the plague, if someone starts political ranting in the same room as me I’ll leave, I don’t care who it is lol

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I got off social media so I never have to discuss it again. I used to take pride in using social media to follow current events, like I was so cool for arguing about the same shit everyone else was. Now I take pride in burying my fucking head in the sand. If the end comes, surprise me with it, until then it doesn’t matter who’s in what office because I’ll be working 40+ a week and paying my bills regardless, no sense making a fuss about the ups and downs of that simple rule of life.

I avoid it like the plague, if someone starts political ranting in the same room as me I’ll leave, I don’t care who it is lol
Actually now that the Orioles are competitive, I am okay with sitting in a bar watching a game in the evening. I avoid politics at work at all costs. It doesn’t mix well at all.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't even know why people think she's "big". Big titties, yes, but people think she's like fat. I've seen full pictures, and I'm not seeing it.

Not to go down a rabbit hole, but like I really don't want to hear people like her talk about like "treating women the same" and all the sexist issues. She literally goes out of her way, everyday, to post pictures on Twitter, Instagram, etc. with her tits as popped out as they could possibly be. She knows exactly what she's doing and why everybody watches her. Just own that. It'd be the most refreshing thing in the world if she stood up and said "Hey, I obviously got this job not only because I'm smart, but because I'm great looking and have gigantic floppies that I know how to showcase as well as anybody".

"Floppies" lmaoooooo

This is the single greatest thing that you've ever posted, thank you

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Only been a member on here a short time but already love it.

Floppies yes lol.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
banned twice in under a week. That takes a lot.....Only a Steeler fan could accomplish that.
It was something that I told Ballz Deep at the very beginning of the week. I would not tolerate posters that think it’s about them when it’s about the forum.

And we cannot make… we cannot make posts that cost the forum. And then come off the thread and it’s non-chalant. No. You know what? This is how I believe, OK? I’m from the old school.

I believe this: I would rather post with 10 people and get banned all the way until we’ve got to do something else. Rather than post with 11 when I know that right now that person is not sold out to be a part of this forum. It is more about them than it is about the forum.

Cannot chat with ‘em. Cannot post with ‘em. Cannot moderate with ‘em. Can’t do it.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
It was something that I told Ballz Deep at the very beginning of the week. I would not tolerate posters that think it’s about them when it’s about the forum.

And we cannot make… we cannot make posts that cost the forum. And then come off the thread and it’s non-chalant. No. You know what? This is how I believe, OK? I’m from the old school.

I believe this: I would rather post with 10 people and get banned all the way until we’ve got to do something else. Rather than post with 11 when I know that right now that person is not sold out to be a part of this forum. It is more about them than it is about the forum.

Cannot chat with ‘em. Cannot post with ‘em. Cannot moderate with ‘em. Can’t do it.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Holy shit this is gold lmfaooooo

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Also, I'm totally fine with current gas prices. Was Econ 101 not a class you took, or were you just born un-American?
I have this radical thing called useful skills. Foreign term to you, I'm certain, but it involves people paying you lots of money to provide a service to them. That means I can afford things, like $5 gas. I can also afford groceries, healthcare, and vacations. I can afford to invest in the stock market (and can afford to lose money in the stock market) and I'm even probably going to go drop $50-60K on a new truck this weekend.

Also as a real Republican, and not one of these fake "Trumptards" who have no real values or morals, I'm generally fine with open borders. All the evil, mooching, Mexicans do is take away the jobs that you would do, because you have no relevant skills, and work for almost predominantly Republican owned businesses, who take advantage of low labor costs so that they can personally profit off of them.

Take a look around at the types of businesses hiring Mexican immigrants, and let me know how many of them are part of the "woke" contingency? Because when I think liberal culture, I think about farmers, construction workers, and landscapers...
What kinda of truck you looking at

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I don't even know why people think she's "big". Big titties, yes, but people think she's like fat. I've seen full pictures, and I'm not seeing it.

Not to go down a rabbit hole, but like I really don't want to hear people like her talk about like "treating women the same" and all the sexist issues. She literally goes out of her way, everyday, to post pictures on Twitter, Instagram, etc. with her tits as popped out as they could possibly be. She knows exactly what she's doing and why everybody watches her. Just own that. It'd be the most refreshing thing in the world if she stood up and said "Hey, I obviously got this job not only because I'm smart, but because I'm great looking and have gigantic floppies that I know how to showcase as well as anybody".
Agree, she isnt big at all to me… i love em her size and im a skinny mf