• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

I don’t know why I like this guy so much, but I would love to party with this mf’er! His taste in music is alright! The Legend of Gardner Minshew III

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
How’s everyone been doing, sorry I’ve been gone, I’ve been suffering reading the r/ravens Reddit page while I’ve been logged out of this site the last few months, they just don’t do a good enough discussion on the team like we do here. I consider priority one for training camp and pre season no injuries. I’ll be rereading the threads I’ve missed to catch up, I see Hollywood is already hurt hurt for the Cardinals we already had a WR collision in training camp

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The NFLPA has said they won't appeal the decision made in the Deshaun Watson ruling. This better not mean he gets away with only a 4 game suspension, should be indefinite suspension for 1-2 years.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
The NFLPA has said they won't appeal the decision made in the Deshaun Watson ruling. This better not mean he gets away with only a 4 game suspension, should be indefinite suspension for 1-2 years.

Def sounds like 4 games lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lmao this motherfucker’s really not gonna get an indefinite suspension. What a fucking joke the NFL is

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Seeing Sky Moore and George Pickens training camp highlights pains me. Ojabo better pan out for us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
AJ Brown showing his displeasure in the fact he was the only one traded of the WRs who got paid. Perhaps this is why he got traded.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Seeing Sky Moore and George Pickens training camp highlights pains me. Ojabo better pan out for us.

You'll forget about them when Ojabo and Oweh aren't giving their qbs time to throw. And then quickly remember when our guys are blanketed come post season... here's the thing. I'm not mad because we've spent so much draft capital on the position it's time to let then work. IfLikely really can become that 3rd guy Lamar trusts and Proche keeps ascending were fine outside of injury(assuming the OL is taken care of).

And what I came to post before I was distracted. This is a good read by a highly respected and talented columnist.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
You'll forget about them when Ojabo and Oweh aren't giving their qbs time to throw. And then quickly remember when our guys are blanketed come post season... here's the thing. I'm not mad because we've spent so much draft capital on the position it's time to let then work. IfLikely really can become that 3rd guy Lamar trusts and Proche keeps ascending were fine outside of injury(assuming the OL is taken care of).

And what I came to post before I was distracted. This is a good read by a highly respected and talented columnist.

Preston... asshole for over 20 years.

We were so close to miss on Ed.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
How’s everyone been doing, sorry I’ve been gone, I’ve been suffering reading the r/ravens Reddit page while I’ve been logged out of this site the last few months, they just don’t do a good enough discussion on the team like we do here. I consider priority one for training camp and pre season no injuries. I’ll be rereading the threads I’ve missed to catch up, I see Hollywood is already hurt hurt for the Cardinals we already had a WR collision in training camp
Glad you are back, but why were you visiting Reddit over PF?