• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Lions coach Dan Campbell reminds me of Tigger from Winnie the Pooh
1669320262953.png

Bruh really? Lol.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The biggest "call out" would be people turning off their TVs, but they wont. Gay community included, because they love the on field product. Instead of doing the right thing, they'll wear a rainbow patch and think they are making a difference. They aren't. The only way to harm an organization like FIFA is financially.

All is well that ends well. The Qataris saw the light as did bum-fuck FIFA.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Anthony Weaver seems to be a real cerebral coach. I think he probably would have made a great DC. Hopefully we can retain him for awhile
Not sure how long we will be able to retain him, but I'm glad he's on our staff now. Agree he probably would have been a very good DC. Of course Macdonald is doing well also.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Has there been a LSU 1st round WR bust in awhile?

OBJ
Jarvis Landry
JJ18
Jamar Chase
DJ Chark
Terrace Marshall

Like that's a pretty crazy group. Am I missing anybody?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Has there been a LSU 1st round WR bust in awhile?

OBJ
Jarvis Landry
JJ18
Jamar Chase
DJ Chark
Terrace Marshall

Like that's a pretty crazy group. Am I missing anybody?

idk that terrace marshall has been all that but yeah the list is wild
also the fact that before OBJ there were barely any players worth mentioning in the rest of their entire history in the NFL outside of like Dwayne Bowe...

Bama receivers are even more ridiculous and only dont feel that way because Henry Ruggs killed some people, calvin ridley is currently suspended and both jameson williams and john metchie havent played a snap in their nfl careers yet

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
idk that terrace marshall has been all that but yeah the list is wild
also the fact that before OBJ there were barely any players worth mentioning in the rest of their entire history in the NFL outside of like Dwayne Bowe...

Bama receivers are even more ridiculous and only dont feel that way because Henry Ruggs killed some people, calvin ridley is currently suspended and both jameson williams and john metchie havent played a snap in their nfl careers yet
Very true on the Alabama guys. Those 2 schools have been WR factories.

I've only done some light scanning but I think Jalin Hyatt could be a really good fit for our offense

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Very true on the Alabama guys. Those 2 schools have been WR factories.

I've only done some light scanning but I think Jalin Hyatt could be a really good fit for our offense

you've done more scanning than me then this year lol
ive barely watched any 2022 college football - whenever i've watched it's felt like the general level is lower than it has been in a while and hasnt held my attention

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
you've done more scanning than me then this year lol
ive barely watched any 2022 college football - whenever i've watched it's felt like the general level is lower than it has been in a while and hasnt held my attention
Yeah I'm not high on JSN or Johnston the way some people are pumping them up. I do think Hyatt is worth looking at. He isn't a huge guy and he does not have many years of production, but he just really came along this year. Looks pretty deadly on screens, slants, and go balls. Scores a lot of TDs and is constantly making big plays.

Obviously this was his best game ever and honestly will probably ever have but look what he did to Alabama.