• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah man it’s almost as if news should be more of a service and less of a for-profit business. That’s definitely too much to ask for though
You'd have to make the news a utility for that. Closest we have to that would be NPR. I support the idea, but you'd still get a lot of people calling it bias and "fake news," and demanding that their tax money doesn't go to news they don't agree with.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yeah he lacks the self preservation gene that successful nfl players must have. It’s not really quantifiable but being able to minimize impact to yourself without sacrificing play is about as important a trait as there is.
He’s getting concussed too easily, time to take the money and enjoy life.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
View attachment 4347

Just another reason to #ExtendRoquan. Only other thing to address on defense next year (since this season is a wash in this regard) is stopping this defense of transforming into the red carpet during 2-min situations.
QB. Center. MLB. FS. Not much different than baseball. You need strength down the middle. Hopefully we get both Lamar and Roquan resigned!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Burrow is welcome to find out what happens. If he returns before next season, he can tell us what happened.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just saw another clip of Sammy's catch from last weekend and damn if that motherfucker doesn't look like Torrey with the dreads and rocking the 82. Had to do a double take.
it was the first thing I thought about and @Truth said the same thing after the game.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not surprising tbh. The NBA has devolved into hot garbage. Outside of Grizzlies/Warriors, there really aren't any competitive rivalries nowadays. Plus, it's a 3-point contest/layup drill regardless of which two teams play.

You SLEEP on the Pelicans

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not surprising tbh. The NBA has devolved into hot garbage. Outside of Grizzlies/Warriors, there really aren't any competitive rivalries nowadays. Plus, it's a 3-point contest/layup drill regardless of which two teams play.
I tried really hard getting into the Magic when I bought Bally sports package, just so boring , no flow.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I tried really hard getting into the Magic when I bought Bally sports package, just so boring , no flow.
In general I cant get into NBA before all star. Recently basically right before playoffs start. Its tough to watch when the games mean nothing and depending on your teams style of ball.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not gonna lie though, I do hope the Suns play the Pelicans in the playoffs though.

I want to see it. Right now there is a changing of the powers in the NBA.

In the West the 4 best teams are the Pelicans, Nuggets, Grizzles, and Clippers.

The most dangerous team is the Warriors who currently sit 10th,

Lakers are 13 and hot TRASH.

The east is dominated by the Celtics, Nets, Bucks, and surprising Cavs.

The 76ers are a big ? because Embiid and Harden seem to not be working well. They sit 5th currently.

Zion, Ja Morant, Jokic, and Giannis currently all have a claim for the top spot.

Outside looking in, Durant, Tatum, Luka, Embiid