• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Bengals all white uniform is not nice. All I can see is Siegfried/Roy and their white tigers

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ohio St QBs continue to be terrible. Stroud is next in line. Burrow was saved becuase he transferred
IMG_2865.jpeg

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Stroud ain't half bad though. He looks like the best one of the bunch so far.

Mind you it's been just 3 games
It's like the curse of USC quarterbacks. A good one is bound to come out eventually. Granted, that good one was Carson Palmer like 20 years ago. Maybe Williams will change that.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's like the curse of USC quarterbacks. A good one is bound to come out eventually. Granted, that good one was Carson Palmer like 20 years ago. Maybe Williams will change that.

I put alot more stock on situation than overall talent. I get the sense around the league that guys want to do things a certain way regardless of who they end up drafting.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I put alot more stock on situation than overall talent. I get the sense around the league that guys want to do things a certain way regardless of who they end up drafting.
I think situation matters far more than people admit, so I'm in agreement.

Getting drafted by the Browns as a QB is drastically different than getting drafted by the 49ers.