• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
The video of Hollywood I posted above reveals something explicitly, that we've all known to be true implicitly.

Hollywood hated Roman's system, knew it was largely incapable of having a consistent passing attack, and didn't appreciate when Roman would play his "the players need to execute better game". Because really he was always pointing the finger at the receivers.

We also know that Hollywood and Lamar were best friends and that Lamar approved him sending the souljas tweet. Because "someone has to say something".

So for all the people who were arguing the possible hypothetical that Lamar liked GRo, probably not true.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Truth be told, the best scenario for Ravens would be to lose to Phins, then go full throttle against and beat Pitt while Bills beat Phins to get in. That keeps us from sitting our guys 2 straight weeks which is what happens by clinching Sunday. I for one, do not have the stones to root for all of that falling into place and will be screaming my head off hoping we take care of business against Miami.

Simba

Staff Member
Truth be told, the best scenario for Ravens would be to lose to Phins, then go full throttle against and beat Pitt while Bills beat Phins to get in. That keeps us from sitting our guys 2 straight weeks which is what happens by clinching Sunday. I for one, do not have the stones to root for all of that falling into place and will be screaming my head off hoping we take care of business against Miami.
Best case scenario is 100% winning this week. We don’t have to sit guys in week 18, but we also don’t have to go balls out trying to get the win. Keep everyone in sync but get them an early seat if you can.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Best case scenario is 100% winning this week. We don’t have to sit guys in week 18, but we also don’t have to go balls out trying to get the win. Keep everyone in sync but get them an early seat if you can.

I think you know what I mean, a two week layoff from full throttle football with such a deadly wild card field (Browns?) and that playoff history monkey on our backs would make me nervous. But of course, just like last week when we knew going full tilt against SF would make us banged up for the more important Miami, that's not the mentality you can actually play football with. I hope we blow the doors off these punks and let em know they have no friggin chance of making the SB.

Simba

Staff Member
I think you know what I mean, a two week layoff from full throttle football with such a deadly wild card field (Browns?) and that playoff history monkey on our backs would make me nervous. But of course, just like last week when we knew going full tilt against SF would make us banged up for the more important Miami, that's not the mentality you can actually play football with. I hope we blow the doors off these punks and let em know they have no friggin chance of making the SB.
I ain't scared for what it's worth. Think they knew the mistake they made back in 2019. They aren't going to do it again.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The video of Hollywood I posted above reveals something explicitly, that we've all known to be true implicitly.

Hollywood hated Roman's system, knew it was largely incapable of having a consistent passing attack, and didn't appreciate when Roman would play his "the players need to execute better game". Because really he was always pointing the finger at the receivers.

We also know that Hollywood and Lamar were best friends and that Lamar approved him sending the souljas tweet. Because "someone has to say something".

So for all the people who were arguing the possible hypothetical that Lamar liked GRo, probably not true.
One more time for the people in the back, FUCK G**g R***n!

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Yea this wild card game hosting isn’t going to play out very fortunate unless if the 7 seed colts or Texans win which won’t happen. Somehow browns are looking like our best case matchup in an otherwise dolphins or bills hosting. To be honest, I just care most about avoiding the chiefs. That’s the worst outcome

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still think injuries to Ingram, Skura and Andrews had more to do with the Titans game than rust. I’d like to sit everyone we can against Tomlin’s dirty team

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Harbs hasn't learned his lesson............

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Yea this wild card game hosting isn’t going to play out very fortunate unless if the 7 seed colts or Texans win which won’t happen. Somehow browns are looking like our best case matchup in an otherwise dolphins or bills hosting. To be honest, I just care most about avoiding the chiefs. That’s the worst outcome

I actually love the matchup against Chiefs. Hamilton would absolutely eras Kelce and after that what do they got? Cleveland and Buffalo are the ones that worry me the most. Miami's up there too.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
We should beat any team in the AFC (and NFL), natural to be worried tho. But damn, this is our year, I’m so anxious for the playoffs

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I didn’t see any video on that link, just took me to the ravens Reddit home. What am I doing wrong?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and have the all playoff games, especially the AFCCG come through Baltimore. Especially important in January and it would be the first time.