• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

IMG_2080.jpeg

They doing Wilson dirty man.
True, but it’s the nature of the business side of football. The deal he got was ridiculous to begin with IMO. I’m pretty sure Wilson knew this day might come, especially given the supporting cast he’s had. I don’t like the way it was done, but at the same time I can’t feel sorry for him. He’s gonna walk away with some stupid guaranteed money. I just hope another team, better positioned for him to be successful, is willing to sign him.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
True, but it’s the nature of the business side of football. The deal he got was ridiculous to begin with IMO. I’m pretty sure Wilson knew this day might come, especially given the supporting cast he’s had. I don’t like the way it was done, but at the same time I can’t feel sorry for him. He’s gonna walk away with some stupid guaranteed money. I just hope another team, better positioned for him to be successful, is willing to sign him.
someone would definitely sign him, but it may not be a team that is better positioned for him to be successful.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Random question: does anyone else see Vicks wheels and Randall Cunninghams passing with Lamar?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a day it was