• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I do find it funny that there are as many OL starters from the Ravens on the Jets depth chart this year as there are on the Ravens lol
Just curious, when's the last time the Jets hit on a franchise player in the draft? Was it that CB, years ago? His name escapes me. Point is, some teams seem to have to poach other teams because they don't draft well. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... or it could be a thieving second cousin. ;) Just so long as the thieving second cousin doesn't stumble into a SB before the brains in the "family."

Just curious, when's the last time the Jets hit on a franchise player in the draft? Was it that CB, years ago? His name escapes me. Point is, some teams seem to have to poach other teams because they don't draft well. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... or it could be a thieving second cousin. ;) Just so long as the thieving second cousin doesn't stumble into a SB before the brains in the "family."

Idk if you’re talking about Revis but I’d consider Sauce and Garrett Williams both hits Your point still stands tho

rossihunter2

Staff Member

in terms of superstar cornerstone types:
the 2022 draft was pretty spectacular lol... sauce gardner and garrett wilson

quinnen williams seems like a franchise player type guy too (or at least they're paying him that way)

obviously doesnt mean they've been consistently drafting well but certainly not devoid of any great players

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
in terms of superstar cornerstone types:
the 2022 draft was pretty spectacular lol... sauce gardner and garrett wilson

quinnen williams seems like a franchise player type guy too (or at least they're paying him that way)

obviously doesnt mean they've been consistently drafting well but certainly not devoid of any great players
And yet, they keep sucking even with a huge benefit of always drafting early.