• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Prowbowl really dont matter

Pro bowl is nothing but a popularity contest

It’s just frustrating that marlon isn’t on there but Ramsey (with an awful year) is, Stephen Gilmore is, denzel ward the rookie has been good but nowhere near the best in the AFC

And Ronnie is deserving too but isn’t even an alternate

I’m almost more frustrated that weddle is on there

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
It’s just frustrating that marlon isn’t on there but Ramsey (with an awful year) is, Stephen Gilmore is, denzel ward the rookie has been good but nowhere near the best in the AFC

And Ronnie is deserving too but isn’t even an alternate

I’m almost more frustrated that weddle is on there
I can see why gilmore is on there.. ramsey my fav cb and he shouldnt be on there tbh but at the same everyone knows what he can do and he is also the popular pick so yea.. you know we never get media attention anyway for some reason. Remember we won SB, we had like 10 players in top 100 ... now that shit was funny

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jason Meyers?!?! I don't really care about the Pro Bowl and who plays in it because most of these guys announced will be replaced anyway but Tucker loses to Jason Meyers of all people?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hate the Pro Bowl. What a friggin Popularity contest, where players that play in a big market have a much better chance of getting in. This needs to be fixed, big time. Take the voting out of the hands of the fans and it will help.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Doesn’t matter the Ravens are going to be too busy to attend the Pro Bowl.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like that Xavien Howard made it, ive been on his hype train for the past couple years. One of the more underrated corners. Obviously not anymore I guess

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Whats really stupid is how you can vote on twitter now. Every retweet or tweet of #the players name is a vote. That's incredibly stupid if you ask me, considering one tweet with 15 players names can be retweeted thousands of times and randos are getting thousands of votes because of that. Just need to let the media pick the pro bowl. Let the fans have an award like "most popular players" or something

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Whats really stupid is how you can vote on twitter now. Every retweet or tweet of #the players name is a vote. That's incredibly stupid if you ask me, considering one tweet with 15 players names can be retweeted thousands of times and randos are getting thousands of votes because of that. Just need to let the media pick the pro bowl. Let the fans have an award like "most popular players" or something
If it were up to Stephen A., Hunter Henry would be an all pro

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wow Tucker didn’t make it? What a joke. He should have a reserved seat at the Pro Bowl every year