• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Hmm the more I think about it, the less I think the Ramsey trade offer is true. It seems unlikely to me that they would offer Hurst. The reason is they know that if Jacksonville denies, Hurst would hear about it and for a guy who's already under performing and has had the yips and is old for his year, would probably not be good for his head. And we've seen what happens with first round picks that can't get out of their heads a la perriman. I just hope this only motivates Hurst instead of freaking him out

A lot of people mention Hurst being old at 26, I dont think its all that relevant when you consider how low his mileage is and how TEs can be effective well into their 30s. I think whats more relevant is his injury history, is it a bump in the road or a sign of things to come?

Holy shit AB legit just ended his career on twitter. Went after Ben, Shannon Sharp and Kraft for sex scandals.

This is my favorite NFL story ever.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Holy shit AB legit just ended his career on twitter. Went after Ben, Shannon Sharp and Kraft for sex scandals.

This is my favorite NFL story ever.

I understand Ben but why Sharp?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I think today will be really telling in regards to landing Ramsey. If we get absolutely destroyed through the air, we have to get him. I think the latest reports on the Jags wanting to keep him is just a ploy to drive his price up. He’ll still be traded in my opinion, especially if he sits out practice tomorrow.

I understand Ben but why Sharp?

He had a sexual assault allegation maybe 10 years ago that was recanted

Anyway AB deleted most of his tirade but not before Shannon caught wind

Screenshot-20190923-025243-Chrome.jpg

GtvkWsN

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Is Jalen Ramsey on the plane to Baltimore yet?
Hopefully. We can’t continue with AA and Canaday. I still don’t even like our secondary when Jimmy comes back because he might just get injured again, and Carr has been getting beat a lot this season. I really hope we up the offer tomorrow. We have another tough matchup against the Browns’ offense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Crazy that Kittle comes out as a blocking TE and he's one of the elite TE's in the league right now. He had 700 yards at Iowa. Even crazier, Hochenson, Fant and Kittle were teammates. That's insane

I think finally playing a good team we saw our team for what it is:

Jackson had an average day and misses open guys, he'll improve though and didnt play poorly.

Skura and Bozeman are still weak points in our line.

Our cornerback depth is always poor and we got exposed. We need Ramsey but I doubt its going to happen.