• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I remember they were jacking off over their 4th round. Aside from Stanley my favorite picks were Dixon and Judon

the 4th round wasn't great and I was no fan of the Alex Lewis pick. I remember i wanted billings over Willie Henry too. Lucky we got pierce as an UDFA
Dixon and Billings were 2 of my favorite players in that entire class, I was pounding the table for both in the third. Wasn’t familiar with Henry or Judon, but I was familiar with Tavon young which was a pick I LOVED

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I fell for the hype and also didn’t know what I was really watching. Learned a lot about evaluating tape the very next year when I started watching voch Lombardi
he's one that I watch. I also like the rsp film room.

One thing I love about the Forum Mock is that it forces me to watch a ton of tape.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Wonder if the Ravens bring in anyone from the players that came in for a workout. I'd be interested in Mason Foster, Vincent Rey or Bynes.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Wonder if the Ravens bring in anyone from the players that came in for a workout. I'd be interested in Mason Foster, Vincent Rey or Bynes.
upload_2019-10-3_7-33-3.png

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Dixon and Billings were 2 of my favorite players in that entire class, I was pounding the table for both in the third. Wasn’t familiar with Henry or Judon, but I was familiar with Tavon young which was a pick I LOVED
I haven't heard of Billings since. Isn't he still with the Bengals?