• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here's a sliver of happy news in the midst of a deadly Pandemic the likes of which we hadn't seen in a 100 yrs. People I would like to share with you that Dan (miserable) Fouts is being fired by CBS! Now while it doesn't cure us of this Pandemic, it sure makes it a tad easier to deal with it don't you think? An avid Ravens hater, this miserable old man is gone from our TVs.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/cbs-d...s-in-nfl-booth-shakeup/?utm_source=reddit.com

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Here's a sliver of happy news in the midst of a deadly Pandemic the likes of which we hadn't seen in a 100 yrs. People I would like to share with you that Dan (miserable) Fouts is being fired by CBS! Now while it doesn't cure us of this Pandemic, it sure makes it a tad easier to deal with it don't you think? An avid Ravens hater, this miserable old man is gone from our TVs.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/cbs-d...s-in-nfl-booth-shakeup/?utm_source=reddit.com
Dude, you have such a way with words lol. Might as well call him Miserable Dan Fouts from now on.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mock Draft using First Pick

Round 2 Pick 1 (CINN): Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor (A-)
Round 2 Pick 23: Cesar Ruiz, C/OG, Michigan (A-)
Round 2 Pick 28: Marlon Davidson, DT, Auburn (A)
Round 3 Pick 1 (CINN): Troy Dye, ILB/OLB, Oregon (A)
Round 3 Pick 28: Michael Pittman Jr., WR, USC (A+)
Round 3 Pick 42 (COMP): Anthony McFarland Jr., RB, Maryland (A+)
Round 4 Pick 23: Lynn Bowden Jr., WR, Kentucky (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Shane Lemieux, OG, Oregon (A+)
Round 5 Pick 11: Thaddeus Moss, TE, LSU (A+)
Round 7 Pick 11: John Reid, CB, Penn St. (A+)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
How you get fired on your day off?
I guess the misery of Dan Fouts' being was quite overwhelming to their collective psyche. The CBS execs after some soul searching found Dan Fouts' misery to be quite unpleasant and nauseating. So, they rid themselves of this unpleasantness and thereby unwittingly did the rest of us a world of good. No?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Collinsworth getting axed would be the perfect Daily Double. lol
I like collinsworth, don’t get the hate. Good energy and good banter, his voice is a little shrill but he’s really not a bad commentator at all, I think his spot on SNF is pretty well deserved.