• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
For what Houston just paid, I think I would have considered trading Stanley who is a better player... like they clearly saw what happened with Andrew Luck and went "We need to fix this now"

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
For what Houston just paid, I think I would have considered trading Stanley who is a better player... like they clearly saw what happened with Andrew Luck and went "We need to fix this now"
So trade our LT and put ourselves in potentially the same position as Luck? Nah bruh....

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So trade our LT and put ourselves in potentially the same position as Luck? Nah bruh....

Oh it absolutely puts the Ravens OLine in Seattle levels of mess, but for a haul like that you could completely rebuild the OLine in a strong OLine class, be ready for a big move and still have an extra 1st next year.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why Texans couldn't do that?

The Texans can't even decide if they are all in on this year and trading the future to do it or selling great players who are overpriced to build for future.

I don't think they can build an OLine when they can't even build 1 strong trade when multiple superstars are involved.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Oh it absolutely puts the Ravens OLine in Seattle levels of mess, but for a haul like that you could completely rebuild the OLine in a strong OLine class, be ready for a big move and still have an extra 1st next year.
But in doing so, you risk the young life of our franchise QB? No sir especially when good OL aren't that easy to come by.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We should bring Vedvik back here and make him look good again and see if the Vikings come asking for him back. Maybe we can get another 4th round pick.

Lol Vedvik is the Christmas present you wanted but regret getting later. You can’t make this up.

I’m disappointed we couldn’t get in on Clowney for what they paid. Honestly that was nothing for him. They got two dudes and a 3rd. We could’ve given them one of our pass rushers and a 3rd and probably got the same.

I see Noah Spence was cut. I would bring him here if we can. He never amounted to much but he presents an interesting possibility.

We should bring Vedvik back here and make him look good again and see if the Vikings come asking for him back. Maybe we can get another 4th round pick.

Lol Vedvik is the Christmas present you wanted but regret getting later. You can’t make this up.

I’m disappointed we couldn’t get in on Clowney for what they paid. Honestly that was nothing for him. They got two dudes and a 3rd. We could’ve given them one of our pass rushers and a 3rd and probably got the same.

I see Noah Spence was cut. I would bring him here if we can. He never amounted to much but he presents an interesting possibility.

Spence hasnt been the same since his shoulder injury

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Miami looks like they're taking. I hope we can do to them what we did to Buffalo last year
I hate the Dolphins as much as I hate the Bills so yes, I agree. Certain pundits have us winning the division and losing to a team who MANY consider to be a bottom 5 team in the league will not bode well for us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Miami has now made it harder by trading away a bunch of players, but at least Fitzpatrick will win them enough games that we'll still be the top dog in the Tank for Tua sweepstakes.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Dolphins seem to be giving us the game in week #1 by getting rid of a lot of their players. We'll take it!

I've just seen that Jachai Polite is on the Seahawks practice squad, having been cut by the Jets. Seems like quite a fall for a rookie 3rd round pick who was being mocked to us in round 1 for a while.