• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

EDTfM_FXoAILSVv.jpg

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
some words from adam schefter about the flexibility on the schedule - tbf it's pretty cleverly done

96081128_10158239378846397_4559061884388507648_n.jpg
Two things for me:
1. "The Pro Bowl could be dropped...." It shouldn't exist anymore tbh. It's so bad lol.
2. I'm cool with any delay if that "guarantees" a 16 game season.

RavensAU

Practice Squad
can people point me the direction of some good youtube channels for the Ravens? Only one I have found is the Joe Noobo and no offense to him but I just dont find him that engaging

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Rumors floating around that the ravens are looking for a way to void earls contract, I’m gonna take a wild guess and say it’s complete bullshit though

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I just noticed this...

2012 season who did we play primetime week 3 at home? Our big bad boogeyman the patriots, we beat them and it felt like we got over the hump and it was time to gear up for a super bowl run because now we know we can beat them.

who do we play week 3 at home in primetime this year? Our big bad boogeyman

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I just noticed this...

2012 season who did we play primetime week 3 at home? Our big bad boogeyman the patriots, we beat them and it felt like we got over the hump and it was time to gear up for a super bowl run because now we know we can beat them.

who do we play week 3 at home in primetime this year? Our big bad boogeyman

There's never been a time I've said this... not only can we legit win every game but it wouldn't shock me if we did. Dont @ me

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Rumors floating around that the ravens are looking for a way to void earls contract, I’m gonna take a wild guess and say it’s complete bullshit though
Yea, I saw that. I'm all for creating money in any way we can. But say we void his contract and get back 10 million. Okay, that's cool, but we have a gaping hole at FS. What the hell would we do? Throw Stone into the starting lineup as a 7th round rookie? Plus, The Joker is oft-injured. It doesn't make sense.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
I really liked last year's schedule of alternating home and away games. This is very nearly the same. The exceptions are two road games in a row following the bye and two home games in a row near the end of the season.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Ravens travel 6,310 miles this season, the least amount of miles in the past four years by any team. The Seahawks travel the most miles at 29,203 miles.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm legit speechless that he would accept ANY present from the same woman that had all intention (allegedly) to kill him that night. I just..........................