• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Attachments

• 2199DB4A-E51D-489C-9416-B9009C215122.jpeg
    2199DB4A-E51D-489C-9416-B9009C215122.jpeg
    663.4 KB · Views: 65

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Love to see Tom Brady throw a TD while choking out a protester lol
and 74 dogs

They should give Trump a chance to end the hearing and have everything dropped. He'd even get a pardon, but to do so he has to eat 75 hot dogs in 5 minutes, including the roll. If he doesn't he has a prison sentence and the length is defined by how many dogs he didn't eat. The less dogs eaten, the longer the sentence.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are the Ravens trusting Bateman way too much? He was largely injured first half of last year including in the off-season. This year according to different reports he had some drops going on. Is he really capable of being WR1 yet?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Are the Ravens trusting Bateman way too much? He was largely injured first half of last year including in the off-season. This year according to different reports he had some drops going on. Is he really capable of being WR1 yet?
Have faith. He was healthy at Minn and the injury here was a groin issue that required surgery. I think the problem was they thought it would heal on its own but lingered. If it makes you feel better the Packers wanted him too. Barely dropped passes and was reliable last year. Chase was having drop issues early as well in camp last year... Of the returning players he's one the guys I'm least worried about.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unfortunately I haven't had fireworks for a while at my house, since one of my dogs hates the loud noise.
I had two dogs shaking under my bed and one child sleeping on top of me. Lovely night of sleep

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Most of the car businesses around these parts are closed on Sundays and most major holidays
I've been out shopping for a Truck the last few days. Most dealers in Central VA are closed on Sundays, but I went to a couple yesterday (4th of July) and they were basically open normal hours.

I'm actually quite surprised car lots are closed on Sunday's. Would think you'd want to be open any day where people typically aren't "working". I'm also quite confident if I told a car salesman I wanted to come look at stuff on a Sunday, many would show up.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been out shopping for a Truck the last few days.
Tough time for car buyers. Lower inventory and jacked up prices. I was going to replaces my wife's car in Feb but the prices were 10K-15k over MSRP. What kind of truck are you looking at?

rossihunter2

Staff Member

im not worried about camp drops
anyone else remember the preseason narrative about ja'marr chase last year during training camp and preseason???

every receiver will have drops in practice

but what about bateman has you unconvinced that he's legit? what's he missing beyond proven chemistry with lamar?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
im not worried about camp drops
anyone else remember the preseason narrative about ja'marr chase last year during training camp and preseason???

every receiver will have drops in practice

but what about bateman has you unconvinced that he's legit? what's he missing beyond proven chemistry with lamar?

Actual production. He did solid last year but is he a true number 1 starter? At the point where everyone else at the position can be mediocre?