• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Same. I just think it's sad someone missing a lot of games, and as a number 2 WR still out performs our WR output.
I would take DRob at his current contract over Hollywood at whatever future contract he's going to get. Don't really care if Hollywood is the materially better player. That's only part of the issue. Didn't trade him because we thought he sucked.

Plus right around the time Hollywood gets extended for too much, Hopkins won't be a Cardinal for much more after that anyway.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I would take DRob at his current contract over Hollywood at whatever future contract he's going to get. Don't really care if Hollywood is the materially better player. That's only part of the issue. Didn't trade him because we thought he sucked.

Plus right around the time Hollywood gets extended for too much, Hopkins won't be a Cardinal for much more after that anyway.
Hopkins coming to bmore after that

Ronan1001

Practice Squad

Yes, DRob will be better. Do you think Hollywood has any potential in the next few years? I don't see any prospects here. Do you?

Hi all.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes, DRob will be better. Do you think Hollywood has any potential in the next few years? I don't see any prospects here. Do you?

Hi all.
Sure. Hollywood is a pretty good player. It wasn't like he sucked. I'm just not paying him $20M+, which is what he will get, and I didn't think he fit overly well in this offense (or wasn't utilized correctly).

DRob isn't a better WR than Hollywood and won't be. DRob is just going to be like 10% of the price of Hollywood.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol RG3 did not mean to say, shit is hilarious still

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hollywood is fast and flashy, but also inconsistent and soft. He never was a WR1 and never will be, we were extremely fortunate to get what we got for him in trade.
Highway robbery. A first for Hollywood was nuts then you turn that first into Lindy? Insane. I know we’re hurting without Hollywood this season but let’s just say I’d MUCH rather have Tyler than him for the next 10 years

JAAM

Hall of Famer

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Highway robbery. A first for Hollywood was nuts then you turn that first into Lindy? Insane. I know we’re hurting without Hollywood this season but let’s just say I’d MUCH rather have Tyler than him for the next 10 years
To date EDCs best move. Idk what else could even compare. Marcus and Calais are good moves but nowhere close imo

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Hi all.
Hollywood is a good WR when he has someone across from him, but there is no way we would have paid him market value. I could see Hopkins coming here once he is cut by the Cardinals in the offseason.

Welcome to the board.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hollywood is a good WR when he has someone across from him, but there is no way we would have paid him market value. I could see Hopkins coming here once he is cut by the Cardinals in the offseason.

Welcome to the board.
I’m really going to get my hopes up for Hopkins now lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You damn right! #SIIE!!!!!
Dude I’m thinking he’s a #SIIE and a huge one at that lmao. I’m praying he gets released but I just can’t see it