• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Hypothetical question

Would you replace Harbaugh with Coach Prime?

Something I randomly thought about with all the publicity he's getting and tweeting Lamar now. I know said he wouldn't coach in the NFL, This is just for fun

I think I'd say no, but who knows?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hypothetical question

Something I randomly thought about with all the publicity he's getting and tweeting Lamar now. I know said he wouldn't coach in the NFL, This is just for fun

Has to be a no for me

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hypothetical question

If we needed a coach, Absolutely. He is one of those guys who always finds a way to bring out the best talent in people

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hypothetical question

Naw, Prime ain’t ready for prime time.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Hypothetical question

Na. College much different than the pros and he's still green

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know there’s a lot of Tua hate on here, but he looks good. Very much in control of the offense. Might be time to start giving him a little credit if he can stay healthy

Tank

Hall of Famer
I know there’s a lot of Tua hate on here, but he looks good. Very much in control of the offense. Might be time to start giving him a little credit if he can stay healthy
He’s a player for sure, but with his egg shell nugget it’s scary to watch him play.
I wonder do guys pull up a bit now when they go to hit him.

Simba

Staff Member
I'm usually not a person that makes rash decisions based on 1 game, but that Denver team has too much talent to get steamrolled that badly. Especially defensively, there should be some heads rolling for that performance. Not saying they're a great team, but it's not like they're a tanking Colts starting Curtis Painter at QB type of team.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Why do the Steelers always get the decisions? Dallas and Green Bay also have fans everywhere but they don't get nearly as many favorable/straight up cheating decisions from the refs.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really feel for the Jets. So much talent and this was supposed to be the year they stop the bleeding. Somehow Wilson looks even worse than years past and FA/Trade options are Matt Ryan, Carson Wentz, Nick Foles etc… depressing

Simba

Staff Member
I really feel for the Jets. So much talent and this was supposed to be the year they stop the bleeding. Somehow Wilson looks even worse than years past and FA/Trade options are Matt Ryan, Carson Wentz, Nick Foles etc… depressing
Obviously losing Rodgers hurts and we'll never know, but always thought there was some question there about how everything was going to gel and you're already seeing the cracks. Felt like a more subdued Eagles super team from the past.