• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
How the fuck did he drop?

I remember asking if this was the biggest steal in the draft when we got him.
I THINK it had something to do with his combine stats or whatever. Can't remember exactly. What's funny is that the other purple team needed a safety too, but they traded down from the 12th pick. They ended up drafting Lewis Cine and from what that fanbase says about him, he ain't shit.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
No one! I'm still pissed over that AFC Championship embarrassment. I'm about to take my wife on a cruise for a week. So, get at me after that and I may have an answer for you Dom :cool:

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Technology is wild. The fact that I can hop on an app, tell Patrick Willis that he's one of the GOATs and see his live reaction, will never cease to amaze me. If anybody is on Twitch, please send him a follow (Link). Many tanks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Technology is wild. The fact that I can hop on an app, tell Patrick Willis that he's one of the GOATs and see his live reaction, will never cease to amaze me. If anybody is on Twitch, please send him a follow (Link). Many tanks.
that's pretty cool

Tank

Hall of Famer
Cam held his own too.
Just watched this and it looks to me like Cam is already tusselin' with the dude in front of him before the other guy jumps in. Probably all talkin' shiz. Regardless, not a good look for Newton, youth football at it's worst. smh

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Technology is wild. The fact that I can hop on an app, tell Patrick Willis that he's one of the GOATs and see his live reaction, will never cease tp amaze me. If anybody is on Twitch, please send him a follow (Link). Many tanks.

This is why twitter was amazing when it first came out.

I too am on twitch.

HuggyPacino lmao