• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Restaurant Thread

K-Dog

MVP
Would this be the famous restaurant you see on CBS or FOX when they are smashing crabs lol? Gosh I miss football season. I went to Baltimore once back in 2012 for a day and ended up eating at... wait for it.... Quiznos Lol. I was 12 okay. I'm trying to remember the name of this sauce, it is a famous one from Baltimore that I've been told you guys from Baltimore are bottle fed it. I think it is a seasoning.

Old Bay?

It is a seasoning.

Went to Fogo De Chao on Saturday with the old lady for Baltimore's restaurant week, still recovering lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
1) WAY bold statement
2) very good crab cake. Top five easy. Not better than G&M. [/opinion]
3) that place has been on my to go list for some time.
4) I am gonna take your word for it on this one. I am not driving to Arbutus for breakfast. I trust you.
Agree with G&M having the an awesome crab cake. But I believe it's a tie between Chef Tony's in Bethesda MD and G&M.

chef Tony's is a family run restaurant with reasonable prices and fantastic service.

Never been to Chef Tony's but G&M holds the title for best crab cakes that I've ever had. Runner up would have to be The Crab Cake Factory in OC

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Went to Fogo De Chao on Saturday with the old lady for Baltimore's restaurant week, still recovering lol
Went to Fogo De Chao about 10 days ago in Tysons Corner. Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Here's a tip to anyone who has never gone to a Brazilian Steakhouse. Go hungry....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm a South California guy and I'm heading out to Baltimore in October to check out John Hopkins and Georgetown, staying for a Ravens game. I need to know 4-5 MUST GO places. I have no food regulations so just let me know ^_^
sorry for the correction, but this gets me all the time. It's Johns (with the s) Hopkins.

Go to G&M for crab cakes
vacarros for dessert in little Italy

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mission BBQ.
Amazing food. I recommend the Old Bay Ribs. ( don't sauce them they are perfect as is )
Great place. Super active in community support as well as military and first responders. Everyday at noon everything stop and they play the National Anthem. Most will stop and stand at attention.
Just a great place all around.
www.mission-bbq.com
Love Mission BBQ

Went to Fogo De Chao about 10 days ago in Tysons Corner. Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Here's a tip to anyone who has never gone to a Brazilian Steakhouse. Go hungry....

And come with good company and/or a fully charged phone to keep you entertained if you want to stay long enough to get your money's worth lol :D

Mission BBQ.
Amazing food. I recommend the Old Bay Ribs. ( don't sauce them they are perfect as is )
Great place. Super active in community support as well as military and first responders. Everyday at noon everything stop and they play the National Anthem. Most will stop and stand at attention.
Just a great place all around.
www.mission-bbq.com

Love Mission BBQ

I love their Brisket (gotta order it wet) and their BayBQ sauce is on point. Like K-Dog said they are very supportive of our protectors of freedom which is awesome, all around solid place.