• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We don't tank... It will be a "transition" season.

Really tho... WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK! I understand injuries are a part of the game, but EVERY goddam season. Never anything minor, and always either people who've shown great potential or were expected to be heavily relied on. There is no way in hell this is normal.

I liked how Goodell used that word. Right so the Colts were only "transitioning" from Manning to Luck in 2011 by winning the fewest amount of games possible.

"Transition" for Arden Key?

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I liked how Goodell used that word. Right so the Colts were only "transitioning" from Manning to Luck in 2011 by winning the fewest amount of games possible.

I would be incredibly pissed if we pick that high and take his overrated ass

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Flacco's back apparently is trending "upward"..... until a great pass rush demolishes our O-Line and reinjures his back.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ya I dont want to see Flacco or ANY starter at OLine on the field until the first game. Wrap them in Bubble Wrap and have them sleep in a hyperbolic chamber.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That's what I've been saying. That or you could put them in one of those sumo wrestler costumes.

K-Dog

MVP
Reality is, if they don't get hurt during training camp they will probably get hurt in a game. Football is a physical rugged collision sport.
At the very least if it happens during camp we have a bit more time to react as opposed to during a busy season.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
I half mean this seriously and half in jest, but at this point it's better for us to develop chemistry in preseason and not in training camp. Shit, if our players keep getting hurt in TC, they don't get to develop chemistry either so at least we prolong the inevitable.

Regardless, sure we've lose a lot of folks and that definitely blows, but we are still OK at this point IMO as long as Joe comes back healthy. We've still got time to figure some stuff out before the games matter.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Judon and Michael Pierce will show massive improvement this year.

Willie Henry with nasty rip move to end BR.com "trenches" video.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

Nope. Plays for LSU. Can't draft him at all. Has to be player from Alabama or we trade back

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dixon, Gillmore, Perriman, Camp etc
Gillmore and perriman were never injury prone.

Camp was a 7th round flier due to his injuries, we've gotten more production out of him than the massive majority of 7th rounders, and Dixon would've been a second rounder if not for his injuries.

Risk vs reward. I wonder if you think the cowboys are dumb for drafting jaylon smith in the second, or the redskins for taking Allen at 17.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
There must be something in the water. That or John working em too hard / much.