• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tim Williams is the type of edge rusher that smells blood in the water. Once he does, he gets in a groove and becomes very difficult to keep up with.

Pees seems giddy with excitement. I don't think I've seen him this animated.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
The real surprise is to hear carl Davis killing it
Davis, Henry, and Kaufausi are all well above average athletes who have very high ceilings. I expected one of them to pull this kind of thing off. Now, there's a legit possibility that two of the three take the next step... That will make the defense that much better. I think there's a possibility that all three see playing time.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Davis, Henry, and Kaufausi are all well above average athletes who have very high ceilings. I expected one of them to pull this kind of thing off. Now, there's a legit possibility that two of the three take the next step... That will make the defense that much better. I think there's a possibility that all three see playing time.
No disagreements, just thought Davis was a lost cause due to the lack of work ethic he supposedly had since college, I mean if it wasn't for that, dude was a first round talent, he fell that far for a reason, and every season that reason seemed to become more apparent. I was expecting kaufusi to be he only one of those 3 to have a real shot, I thought henry may have been too far off, and I thought Davis would be too lazy, and frankly I was never kaufusis biggest fan and thought he played too weak and tall to be effective, and I STILL thought we had a solid DL rotation despite that.

If all 3 of them, or even 2 out of 3 come close to their real potential, then our DL is looking absolutely incredible, like a "how the hell do I block all of these guys for 4 quarters" type of DL.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Canady and GIlmore possivbly out for the season. Just forfeit the season now . Clearly , this is not a fluke. Harbaugh needs to stop before the entire team is on IR.

Any hope of a good season is over IMHO

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Canady and GIlmore possivbly out for the season. Just forfeit the season now . Clearly , this is not a fluke. Harbaugh needs to stop before the entire team is on IR.

Any hope of a good season is over IMHO
I really hope canady isnt done for the year....

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm tired of people thinking that leading the league in IR over each of the last 3 seasons, being 1 out of 32 teams is just ''unlucky'' its not. It's Harbaugh and his over the top training.

Harbaugh needs to be stopped. This season is over already IMHO. We lost important players. We will continue to lose more. This training isnt worth it.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I heard that Gilmore hurt his leg in practice and needed to be helped off the field by the trainers, but what happened to Canady?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I'm tired of people thinking that leading the league in IR over each of the last 3 seasons, being 1 out of 32 teams is just ''unlucky'' its not. It's Harbaugh and his over the top training.

Harbaugh needs to be stopped. This season is over already IMHO. We lost important players. We will continue to lose more. This training isnt worth it.
I have to agree. It is insane. We lose more guys in practice than we ever do in games.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

Amen

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sami you take pessimism to an art form.

Teams who lead the league in IR don't have good seasons. Every session is a season ending injury. EVERY ONE. i dread training camp. Look at every other team. Nothing, nadda..1 or 2 at worst.

There is a 1-32 chance of us leading the league in IR and we have done it 3 times in a row.

Pessimistic or realist?

THe latter

K-Dog

MVP

What does Harbaugh need to stop doing?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What does Harbaugh need to stop doing?

Overdoing everything. His legendary condtioning test is an example of that. He clearly puts emphasis on intense training sessions. I remember SSR and other newbies saying they have never ever been a part of a more strenuous camp.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's too late now IMO. I'll bet we have 6 more big injures to important players even before the seasons starts.