• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I get sick and tired of non-Ravens fans saying that the DEFENSE carried him to a Super Bowl. If it wasn't for Lee Evans and such, Flacco would probably have more than one ring.
Most annoying fucking narrative in all of sports. Those were the PLAYOFFS! Fucking nationally televised games, all 4 games were aired for everyone to see, anyone who knows what they’re watching knows that joe Flacco carved up every team he faced and outdueled maybe the 2 greatest QBs of all time on the road, and the defense really did just enough to make it and far from carried the team.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Idk who all knows this, but my name is not Joey, back in 2008 when joe first bust onto the scene, and Derrick mason was his trusty sidekick, mason used to refer to him as “joe flex” in a few BR.com published videos from practice.

I made this account in fucking 2009 when Derrick mason referred to him as joe flex. My forum account name has been joe Flacco based, and a reference from so early in his career most people don’t even know about it.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Idk who all knows this, but my name is not Joey, back in 2008 when joe first bust onto the scene, and Derrick mason was his trusty sidekick, mason used to refer to him as “joe flex” in a few BR.com published videos from practice.

I made this account in fucking 2009 when Derrick mason referred to him as joe flex. My forum account name has been joe Flacco based, and a reference from so early in his career most people don’t even know about it.
Please tell me you're keeping the name after his departure.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Last time we played the Bucs, Flacco threw 5 TDs faster than any other player. Now four years later, he's a backup against them.

Thanks Joe for everything you did for this franchise. Guess who threw for 11 touchdowns and no INT in the postseason? Brady? Nope. Peyton Manning? Nope. Big Ben? Nope. JOE FRICKEN FLACCO, that's who! I hope we send him to a NFC team, would be funny if Lamar met Joe in the Superbowl lol.

flynismo

Practice Squad
Half of you guys are going to be triggered when Flacco is inducted into our ring of honor and has his jersey retired....

I can't wait for that day to come. So many great memories. Always a class act on and off the field. Fuck that elite-or-not-elite debate. He is an elite human being, and this organization and its fans owe him a tremendous amount of gratitude for all he has given us (even if they are too stoopid to appreciate him)

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

Your name is fucking Joey and you’re gonna like it.