• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I literally was so excited to see everyone out there tomorrow and now I'm bummed the offense just isn't the same without it's center piece

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
btw ive seen nothing about 3-6 weeks. just that his back was sore after the first day of camp.

source?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
rapoport said that 3 hours ago, as little as an hour ago zrebiec was saying they are likely going to just sit him a few practices and give him lighter reps.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
both zrebiec and rapoport seem to be speculating.

im gonna find a middle ground here and say flacco sits a week and takes light reps for another and sits out until PS week 3

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
both zrebiec and rapoport seem to be speculating.

im gonna find a middle ground here and say flacco sits a week and takes light reps for another and sits out until PS week 3
I'm hoping there is a middle ground before Harbaugh comes and announces that what we feared is actually true.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Sit him out the entire preseason but make sure he gets reps in during practice throughout the week. Do not start him until Week 1 against the Bengals to ensure he is out there for that game. Don't want to re injure his back in a meaningless preseason game.

Also what did we do to piss off the football gods?