• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Lol. You have me confused with someone else. I'm one of the "Flacco Fanboys" who clearly can't see his flaws as an athlete because I am too busy dreaming about romantic strolls on the beach with him. Peeps around here really appreciate that, clearly. Lmao.
So all that love about Mark Andrews was just bullshit, huh? Ain't this about a bitch......

sailorsam

Practice Squad
attachment.php

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want Joe to be on a team waiting and desperately needing a big arm QB and an OC that can use him.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I’m only sensitive on game days lol
Man, when your kid gets into sports you're gonna be the dad that fights other dads for no reason. It's going to be miserable for you when you're in your jail cell, and hilarious for us when we're all laughing at you from your YouTube videos

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man, when your kid gets into sports you're gonna be the dad that fights other dads for no reason. It's going to be miserable for you when you're in your jail cell, and hilarious for us when we're all laughing at you from your YouTube videos
Jail cell? For fighting? I thought this was America

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Where could we trade Joe and get a nice pick?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
So did Randy...

tenor.gif
That reminds me when this asshole beat up his wife and injured their baby she was holding. It was about -10 with the windchill when I dragged him out of the house to wait for the wagon dressed like that. He wasn’t getting any mercy from me!