• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I watch all the press conferences idk it’s a ritual I have but this is the first time I’ve ever heard Joe talk about what he’s doing wrong and pointing to plays he needs to fix and things in his game he needs to fix

I watch all the press conferences idk it’s a ritual I have but this is the first time I’ve ever heard Joe talk about what he’s doing wrong and pointing to plays he needs to fix and things in his game he needs to fix

Yeah its weird, normally when he plays like shit hes blames the entire offense and never takes responsibility ie "We played poorly" "We need to execute better"

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Never doubt January joe. We all know he kidnaps the real joe and holds him until the playoffs are over

All of that "January Joe" stuff is pure b.s. That moniker was like what? Maybe for 1-2 seasons? But now? The way that this BUM plays, the team is lucky just to even attempt to make it through next week. :time:

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What did he say, I didn't get a chance to see it.

ratedr

Practice Squad
So this is where all the old Baltimoreravens.com posters went. Lol.

But yes Flacco is no longer a good or even mediocre QB. I didn't support the extension he received after his ACL injury because I had a bad feeling about the trend of his play and unfortunately my gut was right. Also unfortunate is that there's really nothing the team can do about it in the near future, he's with us until probably 2020.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
What did he say, I didn't get a chance to see it.
He said he needs to stop rushing throws and trust the pocket more he pointed to the shazier pick on the Watson play of him trying to force things when he should’ve threw the ball in the dirt and pointed to multiple missed opportunities in the passing game due to his lack of trusting the pocket and letting plays develop

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So this is where all the old Baltimoreravens.com posters went. Lol.

But yes Flacco is no longer a good or even mediocre QB. I didn't support the extension he received after his ACL injury because I had a bad feeling about the trend of his play and unfortunately my gut was right. Also unfortunate is that there's really nothing the team can do about it in the near future, he's with us until probably 2020.
We can definitely draft a guy and bench Joe if he continues like this. We'd have very expensive backup QB but that money counts either way.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He said he needs to stop rushing throws and trust the pocket more he pointed to the shazier pick on the Watson play of him trying to force things when he should’ve threw the ball in the dirt and pointed to multiple missed opportunities in the passing game due to his lack of trusting the pocket and letting plays develop
It's going to take more than a few words, but that's a start. Now I want to see some action, starting with the Oakland game.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Call me crazy call me whatever you want but I have this deep gut feeling this offense shows out on Sunday I don’t know what it is but something is telling me this is a turn around week not only for the offense but this team

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Call me crazy call me whatever you want but I have this deep gut feeling this offense shows out on Sunday I don’t know what it is but something is telling me this is a turn around week not only for the offense but this team
I hope your right. Can we call it a brrrrea........let's not @Militant X 1

K-Dog

MVP

Trust the pocket ?
He is doomed. :(

According to Greg Rosenthal,"The Ravens don’t have a wide receiver on pace for 500 yards this season."

Someone is going to have to step up eventually.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, Flacco said;

“I think I’ve been a little bit quick to get the ball out of my hands, at times,” Flacco said. “I think if I just hang in there and trust the process, trust the pocket … I might have to step up and make some plays here and there.” Flacco said his preseason back injury isn’t contributing to him getting rid of the ball quickly, often to underneath routes, check-downs or his running backs. “It has nothing to do with injuries and all that,” he said. “I think it’s just me rushing myself in the pocket, for whatever reason. I think the big thing is that I’m aware of it, and just have to make those changes, and go into the game ready to roll.”

1. If I just hang in there and TRUST THE PROCESS
2. I MIGHT HAVE TO STEP UP AND MAKE SOME PLAYS HERE AND THERE
3. It has nothing to do with injuries and all of that
4. I think IT'S JUST ME RUSHING MYSELF in the pocket, FOR WHATEVER REASON

^ And that's your 10 year starting QB folks. SMH! :mad:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, Flacco said;

“I think I’ve been a little bit quick to get the ball out of my hands, at times,” Flacco said. “I think if I just hang in there and trust the process, trust the pocket … I might have to step up and make some plays here and there.” Flacco said his preseason back injury isn’t contributing to him getting rid of the ball quickly, often to underneath routes, check-downs or his running backs. “It has nothing to do with injuries and all that,” he said. “I think it’s just me rushing myself in the pocket, for whatever reason. I think the big thing is that I’m aware of it, and just have to make those changes, and go into the game ready to roll.”

1. If I just hang in there and TRUST THE PROCESS
2. I MIGHT HAVE TO STEP UP AND MAKE SOME PLAYS HERE AND THERE
3. It has nothing to do with injuries and all of that
4. I think IT'S JUST ME RUSHING MYSELF in the pocket, FOR WHATEVER REASON

^ And that's your 10 year starting QB folks. SMH! :mad:

to think we have 2 more years of this shit...