• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

TC Injury Rant Thread

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
List:
Pitta
Waller
Gilmore
Perriman
Dixon
Flacco
Nico Saragusa
Quincy
Tavon
Maurice
Why the fuck is Vontez Burfict hiding in our practice field?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

The only way to end our injury plagued curse is to sign Kaeprnick to reverse the bad karma/curse that we got from releasing Ray Rice after he beat his fiancé!!

Disclaimer: sarcasm

Last edited:

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
At some point you cross the threshold of being angry and it becomes comical. :06:

Oh well, it's not like this is the first time we've been through this. We still have more to go, and preseason. brace yourselves.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
At some point you cross the threshold of being angry and it becomes comical. :06:

Oh well, it's not like this is the first time we've been through this. We still have more to go, and preseason. brace yourselves.
I think you may have an idea.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hardly ever draft a Raven. You really cant. Tucker of course. Rice in the past. Boldin. I've had Flacco too, but only used him for specific games.

Oh I agree but will occasionally draft Flacco as a backup or this year Woodhead would be a possibility and same with Perriman, but agree I would stick to one on most occasions and Tucker would be the best of thr bunch

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The only way to end our injury plagued curse is to sign Kaeprnick to reverse the bad karma/curse that we got from releasing Ray Rice after he beat his fiancé!!
Was that you who said that on the ravens FB page? Because that is the dumbest most asinine shit I ever heard

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Oh I agree but will occasionally draft Flacco as a backup or this year Woodhead would be a possibility and same with Perriman, but agree I would stick to one on most occasions and Tucker would be the best of thr bunch

Woodhead will be nice. Especially PPR. He's gonna get a lot of dump offs lol

K-Dog

MVP
Webb is still healthy.

( In response to the ten bazillion "he is more fragile than a porcelain doll " threads from last year )