• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 Baltimore Orioles

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Out of the 4 I could see it out of Albertu last year and I could see a solid player. Maybe not your typical leadoff hitter but hey he gets on base. Santander I felt strong about from the beginning cuz good lord look at that sweet swing and gotta be the best rule 5 draft pick ever. Nunez a classic power hitter that can get you 30 HR's a year. Perfect #4 hitter. Severino has been a pretty good surprize with the bat. I think he'll level off . Taking care of the pitchers is where he rates the highest to me. The big surprize has been Rio Ruiz. Not only his bat but his glove.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
This was one of the few games I've watched this year and it was fun watching Mountcastle make his debut. And the 5 runs.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

Big night for firsts. Mountcastle and Urias both got their first hits and Severino has his first walk off hit. Noice.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer

The replies are hilarious. If anyone's wondering, a guy said this after the Cashner trade and I guess it became a copypasta.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Orioles have lost 18 STRAIGHT games to the Yankees heading into today's Double Header. Game is currently tied at 4-4 heading into the top of the 9th. With a second game against the Yankees after this, which is a makeup date of a previous game.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
The Orioles have lost 18 STRAIGHT games to the Yankees heading into today's Double Header. Game is currently tied at 4-4 heading into the top of the 9th. With a second game against the Yankees after this, which is a makeup date of a previous game.

About time we broke that streak

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Santander's done for the season with an oblique strain. That's disappointing...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
DJ Stewart's first hit of the season is a solo HR off Gerrit Cole because..... 2020. Orioles now opening a big lead in the 7th, O's lead 5-0.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
From Losing 19 straight to the Yankees... to winning TWO IN A ROW against the Yankees. Orioles win 6-1 improving to 18-21 and staying in the playoff hunt.