• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2017 Preseason Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You know the deal, discuss every non Raven preseason game here. What teams you look forward to seeing, rookies your interested in seeing, etc. Tonight the HOF Game takes place between The Cardinals and Cowboys.

I think the challenge here is going to be who will have enough for a 53 man roster at the rate of injuries.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The 2017 Preseason is under way! Blaine Gabbert is starting in place of Carson Palmer.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We may not remember anything that happened tonight but if there is one thing we remember..... it's Jerry Jones' abomination of a hair cut.

DGWAwSbVwAUVytg.jpg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We may not remember anything that happened tonight but if there is one thing we remember..... it's Jerry Jones' abomination of a hair cut.

DGWAwSbVwAUVytg.jpg
Looks like he put a bowl over his head and cut. Awful

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Why on earth is the preseason officially starting on a Wednesday Night of all days? I think fans would be more inclined to attend preseason games if they happened say on a Saturday or Sunday. 8 Games on a Saturday, 8 Games on Sunday, offer Red Zone throughout the day to take you to the action of all the preseason games. Treat it like the regular season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I agree, it is ridiculous. If anything, have a Monday night and Saturday and Sunday. Crazy

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Who's ready for some Wednesday Night Preseason football? Texans vs Panthers live on NFL Network!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If this is any indication, the Texans offensive line is going to be a major issue regardless who plays QB.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So Panthers win but Watson looks to be winning the QB battle so far between him and Tom Savage.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
But don't let the Chicago Bears QB battle distract you from the fact the Atlanta Falcons blew a Double Digit Lead in the fourth quarter once again. Falcons were up 20-10 heading into the fourth quarter when the Dolphins made a comeback to win 23-20.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
But don't let the Chicago Bears QB battle distract you from the fact the Atlanta Falcons blew a Double Digit Lead in the fourth quarter once again. Falcons were up 20-10 heading into the fourth quarter when the Dolphins made a comeback to win 23-20.
I'm sensing a pattern...