• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 Washington Redskins @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensDFan

Veteran
I know it is the first pre-season game and not much fight in the Washington team as of yet, but the defensive unit looks very disciplined and cohesive for so early on.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I know it is the first pre-season game and not much fight in the Washington team as of yet, but the defensive unit looks very disciplined and cohesive for so early on.
It does. I see a lot of organized chaos. And not one missed tackle.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
West and Buck looked decent.

OL has gotten better as the games gone. Jensen got good push on a few inside runs.

Mallet.... not too hot. Get better Joe.

DL and secondary look really good. Urban and Pierce especially. Been pushing the pocket all game and getting in the backfield.

McLellan is cementing his spot on this team as a do it al LB and ST leader.

And Tuck avenges that first miss. Mr reliable.

It's preseason but def some bright spots to build on and nothing glaringly bad (except Mallett) (oh and our RB's inability to ever break a shoestring tackle... could've had 3-4 big runs if they had any awareness of their legs/feet)

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Oh and I called Onwuasor causing a fumble.

It was a fumble. Ruling that not a catch is the most absurd interpretation of the catch rule I've ever seen. Dude jumped and caught the ball. Landed. Turned up field and jumped over a tackle and THEN and only then got drilled by Onwu.

But bc it was only 1 step? So what... guy made 3 athletic moves just to get that one step.

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.