• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Jimmy Smith Restructured

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I have been perrimans biggest defender but it seems he is beginning to earn the label of injury prone, maclin is injury prone, and Wallace is still just a burner.

I'd draft a wr if a good enough one was available, not over a quality OL, db, or pass rusher(yes, another one) but we are nowhere near a position to pass on a quality wr
Off topic, but Auden Tate looks awesome, awesome, awesome.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
@Truth would like a word.. And an apology in all likelihood.
i wasnt happy when we drafted him, i wanted phillip dorsett, preston smith, malcom brown or byron jones and found it really fucking odd that we FINALLY draft a WR in the first round and we take him of all people, i bought all the stuff about the drops and the rawness, but after watching more and putting it in perspective i realized he has more potential than just a burner, he has true #1 potential and i can deal with a few drops if hes making acrobatic catches left and right.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i wasnt happy when we drafted him, i wanted phillip dorsett, preston smith, malcom brown or byron jones and found it really fucking odd that we FINALLY draft a WR in the first round and we take him of all people, i bought all the stuff about the drops and the rawness, but after watching more and putting it in perspective i realized he has more potential than just a burner, he has true #1 potential and i can deal with a few drops if hes making acrobatic catches left and right.
And if ou paid attention. Most of his drops came in the beginning of his final year at Central Florida where he was adjusting to a new qb. The previous year Blake Bortles was qb. I've liked Perriman from the get go and never gave up on him.