• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
can someone please tell me how dobbins, who i;ve watched a LOT of and never been wowed by Wowed the ravens?

He's an average run to the ground over used college RB.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I still have Netane Muti and Jonah Jackson as very good interior o linemen

there are tons of IOL i like who havent gone yet - Muti though is way too undisciplined + has all the injuries to go with his play - so often uses his head to get into guys and leaves himself open to being swum over or push-pulled - has short arms too

jonah jackson i like but is steady - not really a special talent

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Its not going to be that crowded. Either one of the backs gets hurt, or either Hill or Edwards is the odd man out. Neither is a guy you lose any sleep over, so its really irrelevant.
I’m thinking we trade Gus... we clearly didn’t trust him enough against the Titans

JAAM

Hall of Famer

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I told everybody from the beginning to key things, and so far, its playing out that way:

1. The Ravens aren't as worried about WR as you are. They'll add one or two, but they're not looking to get this one guy who's going to vault the WR core over the top. They'll add competition at various positions, and they're not writing off Boykin after a year either.
2. They're going to emphasize pass rushing in bulk. They don't want add one guy.. they want to add 2 or 3, and do so with rotations and keeping guys fresh. I think the FO already knows they're not going to find a Terrell Suggs in this draft, and they're not going to reach for somebody to fill that either.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hollywood started good, but he did not exactly finish well. Ferguson was a starter by the end of the season, and the team clearly has confidence in Boykin.
he had an awesome game in the playoffs or do. you not remember that.