• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Day 1: April 23rd - 8pm ET
Day 2: April 24th - 7pm ET
Day 3: April 25th - 12pm ET

How To Watch: How To Watch: ABC, ESPN, NFL Network, ESPN Deportes, (ESPN 2 on Saturday)
Radio Options: ESPN Radio, Sirius XM Channel 88, Westwood One Radio

This thread has RULES - please read them... they are important

• There are NO SPOILERS in this thread before the broadcast catches up
  • (we realise that insiders sometimes drop the picks before they are shown on the broadcast and request posters to abstain from posting that information in this thread on draft night until after the pick has been broadcast)
  • We will operate a 1 strike and your out policy during broadcast - an initial verbal warning and deletion of post followed by a suspension for any further spoilers - suspensions could potentially last for the rest of the draft
  • The no spoilers rule applies to days 1 and 2 of the draft - if you are not interested in the broadcast you are free to post spoilers elsewhere in the forum but not on this gameday thread
  • This rule does not apply on day 3 because of how behind the broadcast runs but as always please be considerate of your fellow posters
Wishing us all a happy weekend in these odd times and hopefully we're all happy come Saturday evening. Either that or hopefully the meltdown that ensues will have been worth it...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i mean i get it but at this point isnt this what the trial run is for? to sort all this out

im honestly more surprised that the virtual practice hadnt happened already
yes it is and it really doesn't surprise me that it hasn't happened to this point. Should it have happened already. Absolutely!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If Simmons reaches 12, what would it take to trade with Vegas if we’re enamored with him?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Man, you need to stop dreaming. We aren't giving multiple high picks to move up 15-16 spots.
It's not happening.
It was just a question lol. I don’t know the value of trading picks within the draft and trying to learn

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
It was just a question lol. I don’t know the value of trading picks within the draft and trying to learn
There are some pick value tables around but they don't usually reflect what happens on draft night. No rules, it's a game of who wins between smart and patient vs desperate.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Something tells me these coaches & GMs are going to be calling up their internet provider asking why they are paying for band width they aren't getting lol.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
WHO WANTS TO MAKE BOLD PREDICTIONS

HERES MINE

ravens trade up for k’lavon chaisson.
That’s right. I’m off the receivers now, but I will die on this hill, the ravens are gonna trade up in round 1, and the burning desire Eric has had for years to get a star pass rusher, the classic harbaugh love of role versatile players, and his incredible fit as a standup OLB with elite edge rush and motor and nearly elite everything else, along with the suspiciously quiet ravens-chaisson links other than the gear sent to him...

I CAN FEEL ITTTTT

rossihunter2

Staff Member
WHO WANTS TO MAKE BOLD PREDICTIONS

HERES MINE

ravens trade up for k’lavon chaisson.
That’s right. I’m off the receivers now, but I will die on this hill, the ravens are gonna trade up in round 1, and the burning desire Eric has had for years to get a star pass rusher, the classic harbaugh love of role versatile players, and his incredible fit as a standup OLB with elite edge rush and motor and nearly elite everything else, along with the suspiciously quiet ravens-chaisson links other than the gear sent to him...

I CAN FEEL ITTTTT

that would be wild