• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m really hoping for Cushenberry, muti, Edwards, or greenard here. But I feel a horrible pick or another obscure one coming.

watch this be josh jones just because we couldn’t pass on a guy like this and he never transitions to G lol, some real cloud 9 shit.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I think it’s Baun for us at 71

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
There’s still good players out there but I do kind of think Epenesa was a guy we wanted. That said, I really think Baun could be a Raven. He seems like one of those picks we would make. I feel underwhelmed by the OL and EDGE talent available. I kind of like the DL talent atm better. I also think there was a big drop off at WR way earlier than Mims. Mims has potential but he could easily bust as well. I do not understand why we let deep positions go and take guys later there. It’s really something I hate that we do.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd also point out this...

I think the notion that RBs are interchangeable is largely valid, the I think this notion of not using a 2nd rounder on one is largely misguided.

That being said... the interchangeability, in this offense, would largely be predicated on scheme and the talent of the Oline. In 2019, that works.

You confident that works in 2020? Who feels extremely confident in the interior of our Oline right now? Yanda is gone, Bozeman is an average to below average center, and Skura is coming back off an extremely significant injury.

Maybe the draft addresses this, but we're in round 3, and our Oline doesn't look great. So you really confident that RB talent doesn't matter in this offense?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I would LOVE that pick. I would have been okay with that pick at 60.

Edit: I also would have liked that pick at 55
I would love it as well