• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Can't go 5 minutes without saying "Caaaaaaaan't forget" cause god forbid we actually use an event like this to get away from the world for a bit.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I still don't see the value in dobbins. Is an average starter ceiling RB really worth it? esp in this system when nearly all running backs can be decent (unless they are named justice hill)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
would likely go straight on the commissioner's exempt list
That’s what I thought. Really curious what we decide to do after the draft in regards to WR. If the rumors about us being interested in Nuk were true, I wonder if we’d have another trade idea for a vet

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
3rd round wantlist:

Cushenberry, Jonathan Greenard, Alex highsmith, Tyler biadasz, netane muti, Donovan peoples-Jones, Terrell Lewis, Bryce hall, Khalid Kareem.

Still a lot of talents left with our 3 remaining picks this round

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
3rd round wantlist:

Cushenberry, Jonathan Greenard, Alex highsmith, Tyler biadasz, netane muti, Donovan peoples-Jones, Terrell Lewis, Bryce hall, Khalid Kareem.

Omg Buadasz or Muti would have me hype AF

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
3rd round wantlist:

Forgot all about Biadasz...man what a gut punch it was when NO stole Ruiz before we picked. That one hurt like it hurt watching Beckham go before we were up and others.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need to draft a wr asap. We can't repeat 2014 again and only draft a campanaro type of wr