• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So I know very little about Stefanskis playbook, is 3 TEs a thing for them? Like are they desperately trying to make a power run game and ease the passing game for Baker?
not sure but I think the Vikings offense was more Kubiak than Stefanski. Should be interesting

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Albert O to the broncos. Holy shit man, if they protect drew lock well enough they’re gonna be really good. To recap:

drew lock
Philip Lindsay
Courtland Sutton
Jerry jeudy
Noah Fant
Tim Patrick
Kj hamler
Albert O

that is insane

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Poor joe Flacco. Honestly it’s depressing lol. He gets little to no help from the ravens, then we draft his replacement and throw all the help his way, then he goes to the broncos where he has no help but a rb and 1 decent wr, they draft his replacement and give his replacement all the help.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
So I know very little about Stefanskis playbook, is 3 TEs a thing for them? Like are they desperately trying to make a power run game and ease the passing game for Baker?

His offense is similar to Gary Kubiak offense if not just the same but with probably more innovative ideas. Tight ends are important in his offense but The Browns may be tired of David Njoku as well..