• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
swap curtis weaver for the ultra-small school derrek tuszka on that list for me lol

maybe add jonathan garvin to it too
I’m wit the shits on tuszka. That dudes got major upside, He’s got play strength, motor, and the prerequisites on athleticism and measurables.

it’s hard to quantify but I just have that feeling when I watch him, like I feel like I’m watching a special player

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’m wit the shits on tuszka. That dudes got major upside, He’s got play strength, motor, and the prerequisites on athleticism and measurables.

it’s hard to quantify but I just have that feeling when I watch him, like I feel like I’m watching a special player

small school guy in a draft where these guys are going to go lower than they should because some teams just havent met them or watched much of them - this is like the old school drafts where the ravens had a major advantage because of our scouting department

could definitely see us stealing some small school prospects today who have no right to be where we get them - EDC said he had at least a couple of guys in his back pocket for today (and that the other scouts would all have theirs too)

Tuszka had a lightning 3 cone time

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still juicy fellas.

Edge:
Khalid Kareem
Bradlee Anae
Kenny Willekes
Curtis Weaver
Alton Robinson

WR:
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Tyler Johnson

CB:
Bryce Hall
Amik Robertson

OL:
Tyler Biadasz
Netane Muti

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
small school guy in a draft where these guys are going to go lower than they should because some teams just havent met them or watched much of them - this is like the old school drafts where the ravens had a major advantage because of our scouting department

could definitely see us stealing some small school prospects today who have no right to be where we get them - EDC said he had at least a couple of guys in his back pocket for today (and that the other scouts would all have theirs too)
I’m really deferring to their judgement on day 3 this year, and hoping like hell we trade back multiple times and leave the 5th round with 4 picks. I have a lot of guys I’m pounding the table for right now but I’d prefer volume on this day 3