• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
it's not our biggest weakness - it's just not 3 deep like last year - and it was clearly proven that if Andrews went down we were in trouble even with Hayden Hurst (as we saw)
Shoot if the Cheifs lose Kelce they're thinned out too. Changes their whole offense, not like were alone in that regard. Any team can lose any player

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Honestly right now I'd give this draft an 8.5 out of 10 and use the word pragamtic to describe it. Very happy overall.

One of our biggest strengths has became our biggest weakness : Tight End . If Andrews gets hurt like he usually does we are in big trouble.
Unless we go to some type of hback/receiver setup
with that new receiver we picked up .
Which is why I asked if there is a TE left worth stating but got slapped because we need to move away from being a TE heavy offense. Still no answer.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean going into the draft the Ravens needed LBs, DLine help, interior OLine, and to upgrade WR4. I think they did all of that plus got a RB steal for the best rushing attack in NFL history.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
he took reps at the senior bowl - he's potentially a good fit there but i think his experience is very limited - but would provide valuable flexibility if he ends up as a backup
True. I'm actually just happy we have a ton of competition in the interior. And they're all young and hungry guys.

Simba

Staff Member
As much as I want to see an edge drafted, I'm glad they're not pushing it in a weak class. Take the talent elsewhere, get another stopgap (McPhee), and see if next year shakes out better.