• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
i hope so - i literally just had not come across him before
watch his 2018 game tape. he is noticeably heavier in 2019. he was asked to gain weight and he's playing out of position I would bet. He is whooping guys left and right the year before. (again this is based on 1 game but the body type is noticeably different and he's more much less of a nose player)

im not saying rounds 1-2,3 but there is a lot more happening then I thought initially

rossihunter2

Staff Member
watch his 2018 game tape. he is noticeably heavier in 2019. he was asked to gain weight and he's playing out of position I would bet. He is whooping guys left and right the year before. (again this is based on 1 game but the body type is noticeably different and he's more much less of a nose player)

everything ive read suggests he should be playing inside in the pros - that's where he was put in the senior bowl as well

Francois Boulianne

Practice Squad
This reminds me of the Jags 2016 draft when they had everyone we wanted, that didnt turn out well.

The guy I was disappointed they passed on in their trade down frenzy and who went to the Jags was Myles Jack. I think he ended up better than what we got with Correa and any of our 5 4h round picks.