• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tua is either going to be hurt or be one of QBs along with Lamar, Mahomes, and Watson (man the AFC has too many QBs).

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Been expected so far. Only surprise is Thomas really but it’s a pick your poison of tackles and of course NYG takes the guy nobody is talking about.

I really thought the Chargers were gonna try to get up to 3 and take Tua

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Herbert is going to bust. Can’t believe chargers didn’t want to move up 2 spots for tua and reached for herb. Oh chargers..

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Been expected so far. Only surprise is Thomas really but it’s a pick your poison of tackles and of course NYG takes the guy nobody is talking about.

Giants took the best tackle in the class

rossihunter2

Staff Member

media wasnt talking about him but he was the highest rated tackle on a lot of NFL teams boards according to the scouts polled by Bob McGinn in the last few weeks

also probably the favourite of some here since the outset

the tape said andrew thomas was tackle 1 - you could make an argument for jedrick wills but Becton and Wirfs are more of a projection with higher ceilings but lower floors

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Best players available on my big board: Derrick Brown, DL and Jedrick Wills Jr, OT

but a common mocked pick to the panthers is Isaiah Simmons - this will be an interesting pick

but literally nothing has shaken anything up yet

AND STILL NO TRADES
The normalcy of this draft, first of all, sucks. Secondly, it sucks for us. We really lean on those dumb ass picks to push superior talents to us

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The normalcy of this draft, first of all, sucks. Secondly, it sucks for us. We really lean on those dumb ass picks to push superior talents to us

I mean every tackle and QB that gets picked is a win for the Ravens. Corners are also nice to see. Personally I am okay with a run on WRs because they will be around later.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tua is either going to be hurt or be one of QBs along with Lamar, Mahomes, and Watson (man the AFC has too many QBs).

This is what I just said as I'm recording a video for my YouTube Channel. The NFC isn't going to win any Super Bowls this decade lol.