• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
for fucks sake.

why hasn't anyone taken kenneth murray to save me from this shit. Just woke up and lamb is just gone

please..someone....some idiot GM not named Eric Decosta..take MURRAY
No. I need him to be on the board when we pick so everyone's anxiety goes through the roof. It's the Raven way.

I also want to see a complete meltdown.

I'm an evil human being lol

ALI624

Pro Bowler
At this point I’m just indifferent. We are getting a player that I absolutely didn’t want. Sucks but we are not willing to take big swings.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I just want someone to take Justin Jefferson, either us or whoever. Bengals would probably trade back up to reunite him with Joe Burrow.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
At this point I’m just indifferent. We are getting a player that I absolutely didn’t want. Sucks but we are not willing to take big swings.
This is something I dont understand. Why be so unrealistic. When have we ever traded up 10+ picks in the first round. As a matter of fact teams hardly ever do.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I might be the only one here who wants us to stay put. That's how sound drafting works in the 1st round

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
11 spots for a WR is too fucking expensive
Common sense tells you you trade up for cornerstone position, WRs are dime a dozen, this class in particular
And we already have our WR1
Until you’re a SB contender and a surefire stud wr has fell into range and you have a fuckton of trade ammunition and wr is a position that could make your offense virtually unstoppable

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ah. Not josh jones, but the far inferior much less likely to pan out version of josh jones.

there’s the dolphins we remember