• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Francois Boulianne

Practice Squad
Ok guys,
to add to the heated debate about our need for a receiver, Mims is still there and the cost of going up 10 spot is poabably our pick 92. Is he worth it? Would you do it? Now?

Batcerb

Practice Squad
Think we will get any parents taken by auto erotic asphyxiation or acid bath, impaled by a deer ... Somali pirates ...

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
"This guy tripped and fell on a spoon which pierced his throat, years later his mother fell out a first story window wrong and exploded"

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s completely ignore the 7 dropped passes in critical situations.

Yes because the players who were playing, not the injured ones, were not healthy. Tennessee was healthy in January and the Ravens were not. If the Ravens had a decent front 7, maybe they could have slipped by Tennessee and been healthy for KC, but they did not have a decent front 7.

I mocked the Cowboys for the fact that they had the number 1 overall offense (Ravens were 2) with a great OLine, a solid number 1 WR, and no TEs for picking a WR as their first pick. If the Ravens did it that would somehow be doing the exact same thing and trying to solve the exact same non problem.

".... Aaand Laviska Shenault is wearing dreadlocks in memory of his late father.."

Me:
Screenshot_20200425_015734.jpg

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
Jags taking raw prospects in hopes they’ll develop in the future. Smart way to tank and have good players in the future.

The same was said about Dk Metcalf. With so many teams implementing the spread and other college elements to their offense. I find it hard for any team to figure out on how to use Shenault but he probably would have been more dangerous in The Ravens offense.