• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Washington Nationals discussion (2017)

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
That is correct. He was referring to the dodgers playing the astros. I think he meant to say he would expect it to go 7 games.
Oh, I thought he was referring to the Nats-Dodgers considering we were talking about that...

For what it's worth, I think the Nats-Dodgers would provide a much better series.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Oh, I thought he was referring to the Nats-Dodgers considering we were talking about that...

For what it's worth, I think the Nats-Dodgers would provide a much better series.
World series? Nats and Dodgers are both NL teams.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
And the Dodgers have made a move to likely fuck things up by getting Granderson in a trade. It's like the Oakland A's all over again

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if the Dodgers continue playing this way they won't make it out of round 1

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Yes you did. That being said, its not post season yet.

I bet the dodgers have a better oline than the Ravens. Wonder if we could make a trade with them? Our deadline hasn't happened yet.
I will happily trade Kershaw for James Hurst. Hell, Kershaw would probably be better than Mallet too. Two birds, one stone

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
While the dodgers have lost 16 of 17, the Indians have won 20 straight. A new record in the AL. The Dodgers may not end up with the best record in the NL anymore.

Pats

Veteran
Im happy for cleveland, very impressive streak. Im sad the dodgers losing streak ended, it was funny to watch the implosion.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Im happy for cleveland, very impressive streak. Im sad the dodgers losing streak ended, it was funny to watch the implosion.
Yeah and Cleveland just made it to 22 straight. Longest streak in MLB in 100 yrs

The Dodgers may not even end up with the best record in the NL by the end of the season.

Pats

Veteran
Yeah and Cleveland just made it to 22 straight. Longest streak in MLB in 100 yrs

The Dodgers may not even end up with the best record in the NL by the end of the season.
I think they'll be hard to chase down for that now, unless the nats sweep them. At this point I want the brewers to make it in the NL and lost to the indians in the world series

Nightman

Practice Squad
I think they'll be hard to chase down for that now, unless the nats sweep them. At this point I want the brewers to make it in the NL and lost to the indians in the world series
They blew it by firing Dusty Baker who ironically enough was hired after the lowballed Bud Black. The Lerners could have had Joe Giradi, but settled on Dave Martinez who was the Cubs bench coach.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They blew it by firing Dusty Baker who ironically enough was hired after the lowballed Bud Black. The Lerners could have had Joe Giradi, but settled on Dave Martinez who was the Cubs bench coach.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I like the Dave Martinez hiring a lot. In regards to Girardi, players hated him. That would have been a huge mistake.

Dusty Baker has a history of wearing down his pitchers arms. I didn’t mind Baker, but he isn’t who this franchise needed long term.