• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Post-Game 3 Thread

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Quick question guys. Would you be willing to par-take in a 53 man selection game? Each person selects one player till we reach 53. You can only pick one player as id hope we have at least 53 people active on this board

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, a regular season rivalry game is on my bucket list.
I was at the game last night as well. Scored "free" club level seats, which have fantastic site lines.

The defense is lights out and will soon earn a nickname if they continue at this pace. I also believe we could win a lot of games with a d like this. Even if our offense isn't that good. That being said, it will be better with Stanley playing LT, Flacco behind center and Perriman.

I really like Smoke. He has to make this team and Jaylen Hill is a lock at this point.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Quick question guys. Would you be willing to par-take in a 53 man selection game? Each person selects one player till we reach 53. You can only pick one player as id hope we have at least 53 people active on this board
We've done that in the past during the summer. We actually drafted 23 players including coach. The extended game went to 56 players where we added OC and DC. This game is Much better suited for the summer, because of the downtime from football and it keeps he board somewhat active. We call it Draft A Franchise and I'm in. We will open up a thread for it after the Forum mock in the summer. Typically right after the draft is over.

Last edited:

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Smoke is our best receiving back right now, until Woodhead proves me wrong during the regular season. He made LB look silly on option routes, he was deadly.

I liked what I saw from Tim Williams. I wish we let him play more against starters but he looks more and more like the guy I saw at Bama. His getoff is explosive, he is less hesitant, he did a great job setting the edge and he even covered pretty nicely.
He now looks the part of a 3 down player, even though I still like him as a rotational pass rusher where he could ansolutely light it up from Day One.

The Greek

Veteran
mizzell is a keeper. with a creative oc this kid can do some damage. not sure he will last long on the ps if that is where he ends up

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
mizzell is a keeper. with a creative oc this kid can do some damage. not sure he will last long on the ps if that is where he ends up
I'm pretty sure Mizzell makes the team. Having a rb that can line up in the slot is a very nice weapon to have.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I also just love to see ZDS playing like that. He's a pleasure to watch because of how he looks, like his butt is on fire. His alignment seems to better match his skillset as well. He's lined up inside more and more, and that's how it should be. He's the stiffest ED in the entire league, he's not gonna win outside. But when you let him fire inside and knife into gaps or simply bullrush linemen, he's a devil. When I watch him play, I see a player that finally rushes with a plan, and doesn't jump to hug the OT like he did last year. He's playing fast, agressive, relentless and strong.
I really hope to see him on the field this year.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm pretty sure Mizzell makes the team. Having a rb that can line up in the slot is a very nice weapon to have.
Much more dangerous out of the slot than out of the backfield right now.
Pleasantly surprised that he is so natural in that role.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I was too but I read somewhere that he held some reception records with 195 in his career at UVA.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was too but I read somewhere that he held some reception records with 195 in his career at UVA.
I missed that. Interesting that they trusted Missell with the ones and targeted him on the quick hit (instead of Maclin, Campanaro or Wallace).
Hopefully More to come.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I missed that. Interesting that they trusted Missell with the ones and targeted him on the quick hit (instead of Maclin, Campanaro or Wallace).
Hopefully More to come.
I thought his option routes were amazing. Like really really good, UDFA or not.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I think he will make the team, but the team will have to find a way to make room for him. I still feel a trade is coming.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Tyus Bowser is going to be a beast btw. If it were up to me the official "starting" LB corp would look like

Suggs-Mosley-Bowser-Judon

With a heavy rotation of Correa, Smith, and Peanut in there at some capacity.

Tyus Bowser is going to be a beast btw. If it were up to me the official "starting" LB corp would look like

Suggs-Mosley-Bowser-Judon

With a heavy rotation of Correa, Smith, and Peanut in there at some capacity.
I don't think we see Tyus as anything but a OLB