1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.
    Dismiss Notice

Baltimore Ravens @ New Orleans Saints

Discussion in '2017 Game Threads' started by supertolerator, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thursday, 08/31/17, 8:00 PM ET - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
    TV:
    WBAL-TV
    Radio: 98 Rock | WBAL 1090AM

Ravens Jersey Color: TBD

2. LET'S DO THIS THING

3. Ahhh New Orleans... Good times, Good times.

[​IMG]

The Saints have a terrible defense right? So our offense can look better than it actually is?

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. unfortunately the saints defence has looked juicy at times this preseason...

5. Is It bad for us if they're juicy?

6. who knows but they are showing real promise for the first time in a long time - saints are a team that isnt buzzworthy but might be a real threat in the NFC if this defence is even just average...

7. This should be an interesting game then.

8. it would be if it wasnt going to be just a game of depth players

9. game 4 is always my favorite pre season game.

It is always so wide open. Players fighting for their careers and their livelihood. Most flatout leave it out of the field, it is some of the most passionate football you can watch.

10. So since a nickleback music video= new pool picture. What happens when I run out of nickelback songs to use?

11. You switch to one hit wonders of the 80's.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Surely there's at least 21 songs left? Then you can do something different next year...

13. But some of those are actually good
    we have at least 6 albums worth of material.

14. That's the next half a decade of voodoo sorted out then

15. Avril Lavigne.

16. Oooh- I second this one lol

17. Adam Schefter reports the NFL is discussing cancelling the game due to Harvey.

18. Game not cancelled per rappoport

19. Wouldn't bother me at all, that means we can escape injuey free. Though since its preseason, why not play in Baltimore?

20. The Orioles are home tomorrow, so that might be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.